Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting how the fuck do normalfags live with themselves

Invalidusername

Invalidusername

Banned
-
how the fuck do normalfags (who somehow got into a relationship) feel comfortable with their gf/wife posting pictures of themselves publicly online????

how the fuck do you live with yourself knowing your girl is being drooled over by horny men???

how the fuck do you feel okay with your girl being a hoe and presenting herself online with hopes that she would find a higher tier male???

i mean, they do realise what goes on thru these women's minds when they show themselves off, right???? they do realise that their brains are searching for other men to monkey branch off to, right??? they do realise that allowing your girl to get such a big ego from simps orbiting her, along side higher tier men, is a bad thing, right???

normalfags confuse me, as well as disgust me

and don't get me started on those who allow their gf/wife to have male friends, which is so cucked

islam is right about women

They live in a world of delusion, they have to there is no other way, this is why they are so hostile to blackpill, because it shatters the delusions they have spent their lives building up.

they're secretly cucks who like their girlfriends to show off their bodies

they're secretly cucks who like their girlfriends to show off their bodies
This is also quite common, a lot of normies become cucks through necessity, they do mental gymnastics to convince themselves that it's "normal" and "healthy".

they do mental gymnastics to convince themselves that it's "normal" and "healthy".

>NOOOO WHAT DO YOU MEAN I SHOULD BE BOTHERED THAT MY GIRL IS SEEKING THE ATTENTION OF OTHER MEN??? INCEL MUCH???
Yikes! Its all about feeling secure in yourself. Stop being so possessive! Your gf is not your property. Your gf has the right to do express her self sexually. If men are going to be creeps and ogle at her and fap to her pictures and videos, then that's their problem of misogyny to deal with. This isn't the 1950s anymore. You need to do some serious soul searching to get out of your caveman mentality.
if i ever come across someone who says this, ill gladly force them to work in the gender segregated coal mines

Last edited:
Normies just call you insecure if you don’t want your gf to act like a slut. It doesn’t even matter if she cucks you for a chad because you’re still the one in the wrong for not treating her like a queen.

Normies are cattle, they will be bred and fatten up for the harvest. they don't know what storm is coming.

All normalfags have reconciled themselves to the idea that they're basically in relationships with strippers/prostitutes.

Some of them see value in their woman having orbiters because it offsets her bitching onto other men, even though it also risks infidelity. But none of them like it overall and can become quite insecure.

Last edited:
Normies are a strange case. They act uppity now and all superior, but for anyone with half a brain it's easy to see standards of living are falling and women are becoming more hypergamic. They are in for a surprise.

i mean, they do realise what goes on thru these women's minds when they show themselves off, right???? they do realise that their brains are searching for other men to monkey branch off to, right??? they do realise that allowing your girl to get such a big ego from simps orbiting her, along side higher tier men, is a bad thing, right???

Would be infuriating to have thirsty cucks boosting the fuck out of your average looking gf's ego. Imagine irl cucks regularly coming up to you both and telling her that she's so beautiful and perfect.

Basically these cucks butter her up for when Chad gives her some attention. They start believing they're more on his level and have a chance for an ltr with him or that they deserve sex with a better looking man on the side.

LoL they are normalfags, thats the whole idea of them

High IQ questions there

The blackpill will break them like it broke me

They live in a world of delusion, they have to there is no other way, this is why they are so hostile to blackpill, because it shatters the delusions they have spent their lives building up.

Because they are cucks

Galleo will never understand cucks.