Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How the FUCK do I get testosterone

Cheesecel

Cheesecel

Leyleycel
Are there any natural strategies that yield results or is it just supplements? All of my problems come from a lack of t.

Yes.

https://frankiesfreerangemeat.com/products/grass-fed-goat-testicles-goat-fries-rocky-mountain-oysters?_pos=1&_sid=7acbcee19&_ss=r
GoatBalls 1400x

chad only tbh

You buy it from a pharmacy

Just tell your body to make more bro!

I dont think supps are legit tbh. Testosterone cypionate is what you want. This video (long) has a lot of info about benefits and administration but not sure about how to get it:

I dont think supps are legit tbh. Testosterone cypionate is what you want. This video (long) has a lot of info about benefits and administration but not sure about how to get it:

Will watch

I’m on testosterone, ask away. All the supplements to naturally increase your test are bunk. You need to inject if you ever want optimal test levels.

I’m on testosterone, ask away. All the supplements to naturally increase your test are bunk. You need to inject if you ever want optimal test levels.
are you on trt or are you injecting for gymmaxxing

are you on trt or are you injecting for gymmaxxing
I’m on trt

plan on adding more in for some bodybuilding cycles down the road.

There's always some fag selling on gyms. Look for a roided retard and try to get his contact.

Don't jerk off for a week

Download Tor or head to the gym. Alternates are going to countries like Mexico or bribable ones in general.

steal the testosterone of someone else. if you kill all those who have more T than you then yours will see a significant comparative rise.