Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How the fuck do I escape society?

Gladiatorcel

Gladiatorcel

Pro World of Warcraft Player. Depressedcel.
-
I dont want to interact with anyone, but I'm forced to if I dont want to be seen as weird. No-one wants me for me, they all want money. So my question is, where can I live relatively cheap and get the fuck away from all normalfags whilst still having internet + stores nearby so I can work and feed myself.

I don’t know tbh:rolleyes:

I have too much money to want to rope
You should move to a town with a small amount of population.:waitwhat:

Maybe somewhere in the midwest if you live in America:)

tenor.gif

idk, tell me if you find out.

buy a cheap trailer in the country, assuming u have a car, somewhere like 20-30 minutes outside of the nearest town would be good

You're trapped unless u become billionaire

We live in a...

You cant. You can just cope doing stuff you like and then rot. And repeat. Untill you have a mental collapse of sadness and dies.

Well you could try your hand at becoming a youtube star.

You just have to find a specific niche you'd enjoy and hope you catch on as a fresh new talent.

I'm convinced every last one of us here could have a shot at youtube fame if we wanted since that faggot leafy became a millionaire from it and if the things said here always applied in all cases that kid would've been one of us instead of ascending but somehow he obtained a legion of queer fans that made him rich so yeah again just saying I think we ALL have a chance at youtube fame but thats all that it is and all that I'm saying here ie "a chance".

I'm not low inhib maxxed enough to try myself nor confident enough but maybe SOME of YOU are?????

I dont want to interact with anyone, but I'm forced to if I dont want to be seen as weird. No-one wants me for me, they all want money. So my question is, where can I live relatively cheap and get the fuck away from all normalfags whilst still having internet + stores nearby so I can work and feed myself.

You obviously can't. You can isolate yourself like I do but that's only a temporary arrangement which will either lead to your permanent exclusion from society or a mental breakdown.