Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How the fuck do guys rot as neets for years?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
I was enjoying neeting but now its likw I just lay on my coach staring at a screen all day. Just home all the time

You end u not going anywhere and need copes to self medicate .

I rather have a part-time job , go church and stuff even though I am a none believer but still in church they play music , dancing and what not, go drinking on weekends.

I dunno though. Neeting is good but the problem is you end up just on the coach in front of a creen and for that you need fucking medication like jew-pills or weed or alcohol or goy slop, end up wanking all day.

Just saying

a lot of NEETs have mental illnesses that make work impossible.

It's still better than working for me .

I’m 18 months in it feels like hell. Eventually you run out of copes

A life without a purpose to work towards makes you more depressed

I don't agree with NEETcels saying NEET life is better

I was NEET for 2 years in my early 20’s.

Been doing 2 jobs since I was 27.

I’m tired and miss being a NEET., it would suck if you were good looking and had the ability to live a normal life. But family and friends arnt on the table so being NEET is ideal for me.

It's based tho
You have to self medicate though to sit infront of a screen for months and months and months and months. The room wont be cleaned, piss bottles everywhere, crusty tissues from wanking, plates stacked up on the floor. Then you start getting sddicted to the medication, if its food you get overweight, if its alcohol then they become alcoholics, others get hooked on pills, others are hooked on coffee and cigarettes which causes super high blood pressure

shieeeeet

Sounds more cathartic to me than working to the bone in a job that pays you peanuts

fucking neetcels have it easy...gotta live in 3rd world to know what real torture is soft niggers

Sounds more cathartic to me than working to the bone in a job that pays you peanuts
What you talking about? As an incel you got no responsibilities. You work the easy part time jobs not full time

I was enjoying neeting but now its likw I just lay on my coach staring at a screen all day. Just home all the time

You end u not going anywhere and need copes to self medicate .

I rather have a part-time job , go church and stuff even though I am a none believer but still in church they play music , dancing and what not, go drinking on weekends.

I dunno though. Neeting is good but the problem is you end up just on the coach in front of a creen and for that you need fucking medication like jew-pills or weed or alcohol or goy slop, end up wanking all day.

Just saying

You piece of shit, fakecel.Boredom is not the absence of something to do, it is being forced to do something you don't want to do.Work is a market, I hate the market, I hate the means of production and I want them to be controlled as if it were a dictatorship. I will not enslave myself in this contemporary world through employment, fuck it.I don't smoke, I don't drink and I don't smoke weed. I am not a hedonistic normie, fuck it.

You piece of shit, fakecel.Boredom is not the absence of something to do, it is being forced to do something you don't want to do.Work is a market, I hate the market, I hate the means of production and I want them to be controlled as if it were a dictatorship. I will not enslave myself in this contemporary world through employment, fuck it.I don't smoke, I don't drink and I don't smoke weed. I am not a hedonistic normie, fuck it.
Lucky you . What is your cope then if you dont drink, smoke, pop pills or goyslop maxx?

have no choice cuz i suffer from a rare retardation

i wish i could be NEET but my parents are going to force me to go to college soon

What is your cope then if you dont drink, smoke, pop pills or goyslop maxx?

There is no solution because there is no problem, things are as they are, your complexes around them are just your complexes.I don't need to fuck myself up using normie mechanisms like drinking and smoking, fuck it, I'm a soy truecel, not a hedonistic idiot who romanticizes his own misfortune.