Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How the Fuck Do Foids Get "Raped to Death"

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
★★★★
I just read some news story about how some stupid whore was raped to death. JFL how does a femoid die from sex. They are truly pathetic and weak.

I get overjoyed when I hear about rape causes, especially ones that cause the foid death.

The guy sex her so much she faints from not being able to
handle it anymore, Tyrones grasp was too strong.

"Raped to death" :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Jfl, that's crazy if it's even possible

I legit want to know what this means btw

I asked GPT

TLDR : they dont die from the rape, they die from the violence happening during the rape.

I just read some news story about how some stupid whore was raped to death. JFL how does a femoid die from sex. They are truly pathetic and weak.
Often rape isn't normal sex. For example, I heard that somewhere in india in a gangrape they even turned the rape victim's intestines inside out, of course you will die then.

Often rape isn't normal sex. For example, I heard that somewhere in india in a gangrape they even turned the rape victim's intestines inside out, of course you will die then.
thats good to hear. The bitch deserves that

thats good to hear. The bitch deserves that
I don't know bro. Unless she actually did something really bad personally to them, that's too far even for me. The grape is alright, but I don't think medieval torture is necessary.

heard that somewhere in india in a gangrape they even turned the rape victim's intestines inside out

WTF is wrong with curries though

I would NOT get turned on by that

they die from shame after realizing that they enjoyed it and came

I get overjoyed when I hear about rape causes, especially ones that cause the foid death.
based

I don't know bro. Unless she actually did something really bad personally to them, that's too far even for me. The grape is alright, but I don't think medieval torture is necessary.
Yes that is too much tbh...

killed them after grape to reduce chances of getting caught

slapping the hoe around while she’s getting her insides rearranged, i suppose. :waitwhat:

They die from shock that it`s a Sub 5 raping them and not Chad :feelskek:

Choked to death by a nonchad I guess

I make em bleed a lot
They die from shock that it`s a Sub 5 raping them and not Chad :feelskek:
It’s only rape when the guy is sub7

Mr. Garrison knows.

Foids become detached from reality the moment an ugly male touches their vagina

They orgasm too much and their bodies die.

You pound her hard enough that you rupture her cervix or the wall to her intestines and she bleeds out. Idk how you can do that with your dick tho.

I remember seeing a gore image of a dead gookwhore with a whole ass broomstick rammed up her cunt

I also felt bad initially but after one look at my tiktok page I instantly stopped. Loads of femoids in tiktok comments support male suicides, male rape and they say stuff like "Ooohooho should have been stronger". If foids support male rape I will support female rape and dismemberment

You pound her hard enough that you rupture her cervix or the wall to her intestines and she bleeds out. Idk how you can do that with your dick tho.

I remember seeing a gore image of a dead gookwhore with a whole ass broomstick rammed up her cunt
Hopefully she was a feminist

Sex so good they combust.