Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How the fuck do curries have such a high population?

Subhuman100

Subhuman100

What happens when copes get boring?
★★★★
Imagine having so many children with ugly hairy currywhores. Chinese population I can understand because chink whores are not hairy and more tolerable than ugly nasty currywhores.

Curry males are really very thirsty aren't they :feelskek:

Curries should have had a low population like Abbos.

JBC is the way if you are not curry it's over

China and India are both ancient, and have had civilizations there for a long time.
This allowed them to gain populations for a longer time as well.

The reason curries were able to breed with curry whores was because that was just their normal.
People here don't like to admit it, but what we are attracted to isn't just genetic, but there is a somewhat component that is based on what you are exposed to.
For example, people from tribal groups find people who look like their own tribes the most attractive.

Obviously some parts are genetic like how we compare different races.
Some people might say white men are seen as more attractive because western media is so prevelent and they are portrayed as the norm.
No matter what your opinion on this, we can see this doesn't apply to women because noodle whores are the group that is most chased after if you look at scientific data on how many messages and replies they get in dating apps.

That's why I don't like to say racepill is exactly the same as blackpill, there is some differences.
The blackpill is almost entirely biological, while the racepill seems more flexible.

Arranged marrieges and they make a lot of kids cuz they hope at least one of them ascends to a higher caste

China and India are both ancient, and have had civilizations there for a long time.
This allowed them to gain populations for a longer time as well.

The reason curries were able to breed with curry whores was because that was just their normal.
People here don't like to admit it, but what we are attracted to isn't just genetic, but there is a somewhat component that is based on what you are exposed to.
For example, people from tribal groups find people who look like their own tribes the most attractive.

Obviously some parts are genetic like how we compare different races.
Some people might say white men are seen as more attractive because western media is so prevelent and they are portrayed as the norm.
No matter what your opinion on this, we can see this doesn't apply to women because noodle whores are the group that is most chased after if you look at scientific data on how many messages and replies they get in dating apps.

That's why I don't like to say racepill is exactly the same as blackpill, there is some differences.
The blackpill is almost entirely biological, while the racepill seems more flexible.
True but most people agree curries are the ugliest race though. Things like height, jawline, cheekbones, physique are objective. Media didn't specifically target indians and showed them as ugly .

True but most people agree curries are the ugliest race though. Things like height, jawline, cheekbones, physique are objective. Media didn't specifically target indians and showed them as ugly .
Yes, height in curries is a death sentence. (good trait for curry whores though)
Curries actually have good jawlines and masculine features I find. But they have shit skin compared to all other races. (bad traits for both genders)
Physique has no cope for curries, they are giga framelets in general. (idk how this translates to the females)
Also, curries have some of the worst eye areas on the planet. (not as bad on females as it is in males)
I think curries having traits from abbos make them one of the ugliest on the planet.
However, even then if they don't see other groups and just see each other all the time, they will find that as attractive.
Like, I know in certain contries like Iran, unibrows were seen as attractive on women because that's how their women looked.

What I mean is comparing groups like mayos, sands, rice, tacos, and other ones.
These can at least compete, and can be argued for their features being ugly partly due to media (which I think does play a part).

Basically Indian Hindus have 1 or 2 kids. Indian Muslims have 15+.

IDK, chinks are pretty damn ugly, and there are waaaaaayyyyy more curry models than chink models

How the fuck do furries have such a high population