Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How the fuck did Elliot get a gun?

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
Obviously he was rich and had the money to do so.
But you need to register with a bunch of shit and wait for weeks or months sometimes to get one.
Seriously how the fuck did he get a gun

u can get FFL at 21 and have guns have shipped straight to ur doorstep i think. Which is what im gonna end up doing because im terrified to talk to redneck fags at gun stores

u can get FFL at 21 and have guns have shipped straight to ur doorstep i think. Which is what im gonna end up doing because im terrified to talk to redneck fags at gun stores
I turn 21 in January
i have no money but i still want to look into it
maybe even get a concealed carry permit
the world is getting crazy out there
i want to be able to defend myself
and my house
no, lurking IT or FBIfags, i'm not looking to go ER or something
i genuinely want to be able to be safe

I turn 21 in January
i have no money but i still want to look into it
maybe even get a concealed carry permit
the world is getting crazy out there
i want to be able to defend myself
and my house
no, lurking IT or FBIfags, i'm not looking to go ER or something
i genuinely want to be able to be safe

if i had the courage to go into a gun store and buy a shotgun i would already be dead. Anxiety to leave the house is the one thing preventing my rope JFL @ how pathetic i am.

if i had the courage to go into a gun store and buy a shotgun i would already be dead. Anxiety to leave the house is the one thing preventing my rope JFL @ how pathetic i am.
I'm looking more towards a pistol or rifle of some sort
shotguns are good but not really what i want as my first gun

I'm looking more towards a pistol or rifle of some sort
shotguns are good but not really what i want as my first gun

only reason for incel to own a gun is to go ER or rope.

Mr. Rodger purchased the first gun in November 2012 for $700, a Glock 34 semiautomatic pistol at Goleta Valley Gun and Supply, just a few miles from his apartment, using money he had gotten from family members meant to pay for his college classes.

“I did this quickly and hastily,” he said in the manifesto of the gun purchase, which he called “My Twisted World: The Story of Elliot Rodger.” He added that he had chosen that particular gun because it was an “efficient and highly accurate weapon.”

After picking it up a few weeks later, he said, he “felt a new sense of power.”

“Who’s the alpha male now?” he added. He said he then had locked the pistol in his safe before going on vacation with his mother in England.
Mr. Rodger wrote that he had bought a second handgun in the spring of 2013, a Sig Sauer P226. “It is of a much higher quality than the Glock and a lot more efficient,” he wrote. He paid $1,100 for the gun, $400 more than he had paid for his first gun.

“These prices were of no concern to me,” he wrote, because he had more than $5,000 in his bank account meant to fund what he called his “Day of Retribution.”

At the start of this year, Mr. Rodger said, he decided to buy a third gun in case one of his other two jammed. “I needed two working handguns at the same time, as that was how I planned to commit suicide, with two simultaneous shots to the head,” he said.

The guns – two Sig Sauer p226 model handguns and a Glock 34 – were legally purchased from federally licensed dealers and were registered to Elliot Rodger, according to Bill Brown of the Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Department.

Authorities also recovered 34 loaded 10-round magazines for the Sig Sauers and seven 10-round magazines for the Glock, Brown said at a news conference Saturday evening.

Last edited:
Mr. Rodger purchased the first gun in November 2012 for $700, a Glock 34 semiautomatic pistol at Goleta Valley Gun and Supply, just a few miles from his apartment, using money he had gotten from family members meant to pay for his college classes.

“I did this quickly and hastily,” he said in the manifesto of the gun purchase, which he called “My Twisted World: The Story of Elliot Rodger.” He added that he had chosen that particular gun because it was an “efficient and highly accurate weapon.”

After picking it up a few weeks later, he said, he “felt a new sense of power.”

“Who’s the alpha male now?” he added. He said he then had locked the pistol in his safe before going on vacation with his mother in England.
The guns – two Sig Sauer p226 model handguns and a Glock 34 – were legally purchased from federally licensed dealers and were registered to Elliot Rodger, according to Bill Brown of the Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Department.

Authorities also recovered 34 loaded 10-round magazines for the Sig Sauers and seven 10-round magazines for the Glock, Brown said at a news conference Saturday evening.
damn that's a lot of fucking bullets son

He wasnt rich. Idk why people claim this. He only had $5k in his bank account

because he had a BMW, had very expensive clothes, his sunglasses alone were $300.

because he had a BMW, had very expensive clothes, his sunglasses alone were $300.
That’s meaningless. Any car can be bought with a small down payment.
$300 glasses aren’t expensive. That’s just normal

That’s meaningless. Any car can be bought with a small down payment.
$300 glasses aren’t expensive. That’s just normal

Yea I wasn't disagreeing with you, its just that when you act rich and have expensive things to show off people immediately think ur actually rich.

fbi thread
fbi thread
fbi thread
fbi thread
fbi thread
fbi thread
fbi thread
fbi thread
fbi thread

fbi thread
fbi thread
fbi thread
fbi thread
fbi thread
fbi thread
fbi thread
fbi thread
fbi thread

fbi thread
fbi thread
fbi thread
fbi thread
fbi thread
fbi thread
fbi thread
fbi thread
fbi thread

fbi thread
fbi thread
fbi thread
fbi thread
fbi thread
fbi thread
fbi thread
fbi thread
fbi thread

It's easy as a driver license.
@LastGerman

Yikes!!!! calm down inkwle!!!!

Obviously he was rich and had the money to do so.
But you need to register with a bunch of shit and wait for weeks or months sometimes to get one.
Seriously how the fuck did he get a gun
This reminds of Alek Minassian's friend after the whole van incident, saying:

"“I was like, how the fuck did he get a van? A, who would rent it to him? B, can he even drive? Based on what I knew about him, I didn’t think he could drive. I assumed that he stole it.”

:feelskek:

in burgerland you can buy guns like you can buy a carton of eggs at the supermarket

I thought I was the only one who didn't want to directly deal with one of those guys.

90% of it comes from the fact that I legit look like I'm 13-14 years old, but I'm turning 21 next year. I bet if I tried to buy a gun even with an FFL, I would get some weird looks and I'll potentially have to go through more than rigorous background checking.

I want to buy a gun before some fucking retard gets some new law out there and then I won't be able to buy one, and I'm afraid on what might happen if statist, blatant identity politics hate groups like BLM got their way.

Last edited:
Yeah I was surprised too I know that in some states buying a gun is easy but I thought California was like NY and you had to do a lot of paperwork and tests to get your license and then buy the gun kek.

to be good at using a gun , one need to practice at least 2 to 6 hours everyday, preferably at a gun range or if you live on 100 acres of land.
except for .22 caliber which you can get 500 for $10 , bullets aint cheap..