Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How the fuck can you talk to a girl...

• Thread starter NothingButALoser
  • Start date
NothingButALoser

NothingButALoser

Virgin
-
when you know she has fucked 20+ guys but she is not going to take your dick in? It's emasculating at the very least to conversate with her. It pisses me off when I'm in situations that I have to talk with sluts knowing that they will not have sex with me like they do with others. I CAN'T STAND IT. They live the dream while you are a sex deprived incel loser and they refuse to cure you. I CAN'T STAND IT. I CAN'T. WHY ARE WOMEN SO EVIL?

Because then I can rub it in the faces of bluepilled normies who say "Just be friends with women!" "Just talk! Be social! It'll happen!"

I don't even talk to girls, they don't want to talk to me.

when you know she has fucked 20+ guys but she is not going to take your dick in?
If we did get a gf just imagine kissing her and thinking about all those dicks she sucked and cum she had in her mouth.

If we did get a gf just imagine kissing her and thinking about all those dicks she sucked and cum she had in her mouth.
WE WILL NEVER GET ANYTHING. FUCK FEMINISM. FUCK HYPERGAMY. FUCK NATURE.

Rape them lol.
Remember rape is only immoral if it is a subhuman is ejaculating in her.

i avoid women