Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How the fuck can you be an incel if you have hair?

Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Self-banned
-
Unless you're literally 5'7 and below if you have a full head of hair you alrady mog most dudes alive ffs, imagine running your fingers through a full head of thick fucking hair I havent had that feeling since I was 12:feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:.

Son of a bitch

FROM MODEL TO LITERAL GENETIC TRASH REPULSED BY WOMEN, I GET DEPRESSION EVERY FUCKING TIME I LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND REALISE THATS HOW WOMEN SEE ME
FUCK HOW CAN NIGGAS HERE HAVE A FULL HEAD OF HAIR AND NOT BE MANLETS BUT STILL BE INCELS FUCK FUCK FUCKING FAKECEL FUCKS

legit, niggas with nw1 and full hair density are golden tbh. I'm moneymaxxing until I can get a hair transplant.

the wise st.hamudi once said "hair is life" if that ain't the fucking truth

My hair thinning out took me from 14 years old to 40 years old in 2 years

Ugly face bruh

I am a baldingcel too but you are coping, hair and >5'7 alone doesn't make one Chad if they have truecel face.

Unless you're literally 5'7 and below if you have a full head of hair you alrady mog most dudes alive ffs, imagine running your fingers through a full head of thick fucking hair I havent had that feeling since I was 12:feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:.
Not good enough for women by itself.
Hair is only one aspect.

Not every guy with hair looks like this

Everything matters not just hair. Hair is very important but not the only disqualifying factor.

Sure disqualified my ass
Many younger incels with hair that is full though.
It's not good enough for women.

They would have it worse if they were balding or had no hair but hair by itself isn't enough for them to ascend.

It’s easy, just be recessed.

balding is brutal ngl i am currently in the midst of Norwood 3 at 23 years

Its fucking over

i have a full head of hair but its thin as fuck and i look like a heroin junkie bcause of it

because of my face and body