Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How the fuck can we be so fucking unlucky?

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
While it literally just happens for most of people i never even came close despite so much effort, i am a fucking adult and never even kissed, how fucking pathetic is that? And i cant even imagine that happening anymore, how is it possible that my body is so fucking pathetic? I look like im 11yo, its like a fucking cruel joke i cant even believe it

I'm 25 and still a KHHV. It's pretty much a wrap at this point; I don't see the point in even trying anymore. The game was rigged against me from the beginning.

Ugly, short, autism or other mental issues outside your control or in response to negative feedback loops from others during formative years.

The sum of all things puts you below the bar.

Thats the blackpill

Not being able to get a mate genuinely attracted to you = evolutionary death sentence.
We are a literal waste of space and time honestly, and we already know the outcome because we understand evolution and the blackpill.

Not being able to get a mate genuinely attracted to you = evolutionary death sentence.
We are a literal waste of space and time honestly, and we already know the outcome because we understand evolution and the blackpill.
And yet, society and normies expect us to be motivated little wagecucks somehow.

And yet, society and normies expect us to be motivated little wagecucks somehow.
exactly, they are delusional. No hope for family = no more wagecucking except doing bare minimum.