Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How the fuck are you supposed to "love yourself"

truthpill

truthpill

Legend
Normalfags say it all the time "just love yourself". How are you supposed to love yourself? If you try to analyze this from a logical standpoint it makes no sense, especially as an incel who is ugly and receives little to no validation. I can't fuck myself or validate myself, so how is this by any means logical? Gaslighting normalfags will go on and on about how you need to seek validation from within and not from other people, but even if you do tell yourself positive crap. What is that going to fix? Showering and eating well will not fix any problems in my life and neither will complimenting myself because you and I already know all that shit is a lie. Saying you can be happy by simply loving yourself is like saying you can end hunger by eating your own shit. Humans aren't self-sufficient organisms.

You can't love yourself when you are a social, financial, spiritual, and genetic failure.

There is no way to love yourself if no one else loves you.

Thats why human celebrities have such inflated egos, they have millions of human fans fawning over them, fighting their battles for them, and excusing everything they do.

20200216 041311

That's normie BS, they don't get shit everyday in every aspect of their lives and that's why it is so easy for them to ''love themselves''. How can we love ourselves if the world hates us so much? Main reason for mentaceldom traits every incel has is exactly this

its a big cope. how the fuck can you love yourself if everyone else hates you? JFL at normie retard shitters that say that

For questioning the same thing, I was told "fake it till you make it." (Shit advice btw)

Somebody loved himself delusionally, despite everything. Guess who? ER

its a farce. I think @Mainländer made a thread with an article about how it was complete BS

its a big cope. how the fuck can you love yourself if everyone else hates you? JFL at normie retard shitters that say that

It's plain old narcissism being promoted as a remedy for social alienation.

At least religion encouraged you to love someone other than yourself, someone greater than yourself, and be in awe of their power (the deity).

Religion is not any more delusional than baseless egotism. But incels are encouraged to indulge in the latter, while simultaneously being criticized for their "entitlement" :feelstastyman:

Last edited:
I love myself in the sense that I'm proud of what I've accomplished in life. I'd still give it all away for 2 more points in looks though

its a farce. I think @Mainländer made a thread with an article about how it was complete BS
I don't remember, did I?

But yeah, that's cope. Depressed self-destructive attractive people have tons of partners.

Fakecel if you don't hate yourself with the intensity of nuclear fusion.

“love yourself” is just bluepilled garbage normies follow to feel better
Fakecel if you don't hate yourself with the intensity of nuclear fusion.

i think it means more "stop hating yourself". because in fairness incel or not alot of people hate them themselves.

I think it is impossible to love yourself if no one loves you. This advice is stupid as fuck.