Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How the fuck are you supposed to catch up?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
When I was done with high school, all my classmates already had 1000 followers on all social media with much less following. They all already had documented dozens of party events. They've already dated plenty of people. Despite this they also had great grades due to endless positive reaffirmation. Confidence comes from that, other people liking you. It's bullshit to claim to "just pull yourself up by the boostraps bro". We are subhumans for life. There is no escape

How exactly are you supposed to catch up? When you were specifically cast out and left to rot alone as well by the same people?

Never forget, they're your enemies. You can't catch up with them anymore unless you're a one in a billion Jeff bezos or some late starting athlete like Anthony Joshua. You are pretty much set in stone. You're fucked. If you leave high school a virgin, you're so fucked it's not even funny.

They are your enemies. They are all your enemies and want you dead. NEVER forget that Normies collectively getting together and casting you out is nature itself rejecting you through their hivemind.

The only thing you can really do by now is just "inconvenience" them. Normies are not fans of rice. That is the best course of action and the strongest show of willpower.

Last edited:
It's a rigged game and we never make it to the starting line. Never hear the announcer say GO because we're stuck in the nosebleed seats, let alone a participant.

We were their stepping stones in life, that’s our only purpose.

You don't, won't and ain't gonna.

It's not supposed to be a fair game, it's a chads world and that's all there is to it, the rest of us are here to rot

You are not supposed to, maybe you can feed them some lead (added to gasoline, if they are out driving their old british sports two-seater and happen to run their tank dry).

You are not supposed to, maybe you can feed them some lead (added to gasoline, if they are out driving their old british sports two-seater and happen to run their tank dry).
Yes give them lead in Minecraft, sometimes it's hard to find so it's nice to pitch in

I really don't care about fitting in anymore.
I remember the weird reaction I got from my sister when I told her I don't have an Instagram, Snapchat, etc. account.

Fuck normies and their norms.

I really don't care about fitting in anymore.
I remember the weird reaction I got from my sister when I told her I don't have an Instagram, Snapchat, etc. account.

Fuck normies and their norms.
When I was 12 a mentally insane hobo told me he saw himself in me. That shit fucks you up when you realize he wasn't kidding. He was are subhuman reject trash

One way ticket to cope city.

its impossible. but if you get a GOER watch you're the bad guy somehow even though normies ruined your life

You cannot. Your teen years are the time where it's acceptable to be awkward and learn how to socialize. Beyond that, if you have no experience you can go nowhere.

It was already beyond over for me back in school. I was actually bullied by toilets. I know they're MY enemy for certain.

cope, do you think your oneitis checks chad's instagram followers before taking his creampie in her previously virgin hole?

You cannot. Your teen years are the time where it's acceptable to be awkward and learn how to socialize. Beyond that, if you have no experience you can go nowhere.
This. Brutal. Is it wrong that sometimes......I wish they could turn around to find us, and lend us a helping hand. It’s cope, I know. I just want to belong.

INB4: THEY’RE ALL OUR ENEMIES STOP CUCKING.

This. Brutal. Is it wrong that sometimes......I wish they could turn around to find us, and lend us a helping hand. It’s cope, I know. I just want to belong.

INB4: THEY’RE ALL OUR ENEMIES STOP CUCKING.
Fully understandable. We just want to be happy and we hate being punished for random social misfortunes that weren't really our fault.

Fully understandable. We just want to be happy and we hate being punished for random social misfortunes that weren't really our fault.
They don’t want to be associated with people like you or be around you they rather emotionally abuse you or sodmize you for laughs like some guy implied. They’ll never fully tell you they understand but they do and their happy for your misfortune

They don’t want to be associated with people like you or be around you they rather emotionally abuse you or sodmize you for laughs like some guy implied. They’ll never fully tell you they understand but they do and their happy for your misfortune
They thrive off others misery
cope, do you think your oneitis checks chad's instagram followers before taking his creampie in her previously virgin hole?
It was just one of many points. That in particular is a brutal social mog

We need to eat rice

When I was 12 a mentally insane hobo told me he saw himself in me. That shit fucks you up when you realize he wasn't kidding. He was are subhuman reject trash
our face dictates our life

instagram as an incel is suifuel

When I was done with high school, all my classmates already had 1000 followers on all social media with much less following. They all already had documented dozens of party events. They've already dated plenty of people. Despite this they also had great grades due to endless positive reaffirmation. Confidence comes from that, other people liking you. It's bullshit to claim to "just pull yourself up by the boostraps bro". We are subhumans for life. There is no escape

How exactly are you supposed to catch up? When you were specifically cast out and left to rot alone as well by the same people?

Never forget, they're your enemies. You can't catch up with them anymore unless you're a one in a billion Jeff bezos or some late starting athlete like Anthony Joshua. You are pretty much set in stone. You're fucked. If you leave high school a virgin, you're so fucked it's not even funny.

They are your enemies. They are all your enemies and want you dead. NEVER forget that Normies collectively getting together and casting you out is nature itself rejecting you through their hivemind.

The only thing you can really do by now is just "inconvenience" them. Normies are not fans of rice. That is the best course of action and the strongest show of willpower.
golden words

you dont, its over, the game was rigged from the start

You’re not supposed