Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel how the fuck are we supposed to focus in uni.

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
how THE FUCK. im tired of this math shit. i barely have any attention for school and so far my finals are shit.

how can you focus school when you know how shitty your life is? all i think about is how hard i want a foid.
and ofcourse in uni i see tons of couples which depressed me even more.

and all that for WHAT?! to slave all my life with other retard incels in some shitty office? FFS.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

we lose in everything.

Mogs me brutally, I couldn't even focus in highschool :kys: :kys: :kys:

And you except me to focus in high school as a zoomercel rn. Over.

I don’t know man, I’m becoming increasingly unmotivated too.

I haven't even joined

you're not. I dropped the fuck out :lul:

Ngl I'm about to fail a math test Tomorrow.
I just cant stay focused at all. School is no place for a truecel

cant believe this is a teen forum now. 90% of you wont be here in 1-2 years
All the millennialcels are wageslaving and living normie lives. Probably have gfs too smh

I would routinely lose motivation in college. I also did in high school but not because of the blackpill

ADHD = being incel

I don't know. I'm in the same boat as you. I can't focus either.

I have stopped giving a fuck. My grades are going downhill and my world is collapsing around me. I'm planning to rope towards the end of my uni days, as there is no point in wage slaving and living a cucked life. So I don't really know.

I don't go to campus anymore than I have to, when I'm done with lectures I just head down to the waterfront and listen to music for a few hours while I stare out to sea. Can't stand hanging around campus seeing all the couples, or overhearing people talk about all the parties they went to that week.
I have stopped giving a fuck. My grades are going downhill and my world is collapsing around me. I'm planning to rope towards the end of my uni days, as there is no point in wage slaving and living a cucked life. So I don't really know.
Been thinking about this as well.

Incels.co teenager purge when?

Seriously all you high schoolers GTFO, most of you will lose it in college.

how can you focus school when you know how shitty your life is? all i think about is how hard i want a foid.
and ofcourse in uni i see tons of couples which depressed me even more.

Well, I couldnt. Now I am a failed engineer.
I suggest you find a way.

I said it already, will say it again, you should only post here if you're over 20, even 21+ only

I can never be focus in math class

So glad I discovered true blackpill in 4th year.
All I did was cry and have mental break downs in final year and both my mom and dad think of drop out after coming so close to graduating. I made it and it took 10x the willpower cuz after swallowing blackpill you have 0 motivation.

I don’t know man, I’m becoming increasingly unmotivated too.
I was always so unmotivated in school and work. They are so BORING and knowing the payoff is nothing/dog shit makes it even harder to tolerate

You need some motivating delusion to do good in uni as an incel. Such as:

"Once I finish my CS degree I'll get a job at Microsoft and the bitches will be all over me"

"I just have to grind through med school for 3 more years, so what if I've wasted my early 20s studying and rotting in my dorm every day"

"I'll get a job straight out of college and won't get cucked by networkmaxxing foids and Chads"

you aren't a trucel until age 25+

I'm taking 5 classes this semester. 2 of which I dont even need and are just added pressure and workload. I dont know how I'm expected to be industry ready when im scrambling to study for multiple tests of different kinds, finish homework on time, AND work part time job.

It's not fair.

Gorilla CC0

You can't. That's why I fail about 50% of my classes.

its over boyo, once you finish education you get to wageslave for a society that extradites you and earn money you dont give a fuck about just like me :feelshaha:
Incels.co teenager purge when?

most < 20 cels dont even stick around for longer than a year, prob fakecels tbh

You need some motivating delusion to do good in uni as an incel. Such as:

"Once I finish my CS degree I'll get a job at Microsoft and the bitches will be all over me"

"I just have to grind through med school for 3 more years, so what if I've wasted my early 20s studying and rotting in my dorm every day"

"I'll get a job straight out of college and won't get cucked by networkmaxxing foids and Chads"
this. if you have any IQ you know it's fucking over and no reason to wageslave. a professor told us how compliant we have to be and can't make any mistakes or it's fucking jailtime I was like what the fuck ??? :lul: :lul: meanwhile the guy who just sits and owns the company has no responsibility for anything and rakes in 50000x as much as you do. and you have to interact with normies who talk behind your back and constantly try to one-up each other so they can be the dominant cuckolds. and it's not like many people actually get to have meaningful jobs. even with a masters all you do is check if the production is ok or fuck up the product so the customer has to replace it more often :lul:

50 iq tard blames bad grades on virginity lololololol

People like us don't belong there.

You can't study properly knowing what you're missing.
Sooner or later when they reach their limit, they drop like flies. The mental pain is too strong.

The irony later if your life if your survive your suicide and want to go to the therapist road, your female therapist would be the same kind that didn't give a single fuck about you. She also had all the benefits you can think of.