Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How the fuck are we supposed to compete with these people?

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...ped-man-market-splitting-X-Factor-singer.html

Unlucky-in-love Stefan-Pierre Tomlin, 29, from south London, shot to fame in 2017 after the dating app revealed 14,600 woman had swiped right for him in two years - more than any other Brit.

There's apparently somebody out there for everyone, and there's also thousands of foids out there for gigachads like this. The person getting the most right swipes in Britain on Tinder isn't even a femoid but a Chad. Bluepill math doesn't add up, ours falls in place like music and the world sings it back to us like a choir. Once all non digital natives become disgusting geriatric bastards shitting into colostomy bags and the world is ruled by late millennials and zoomers, IRL dating culture will have been completely extinguished by online dating and apps like Tinder and Bumble. You are looking at the future, normalfaggots, and it's what you fucking deserve. It never began for us. It's beyond over.

Last edited:
inb4 racist comments. Also JBW. And have a full head of hair.

:feelskek:
Fuck I don't envy this nigger even though he mogs me.

Damn you beat me to it. Also you clearly do lol.

just be Tyrone theory

inb4 racist comments. Also JBW. And have a full head of hair.

Damn you beat me to it. Also you clearly do lol.
niggers can pull off balding a lot better than whitoids

With hollow points.
Spoiler: In Minecraft.

No I don't. Don't try to guess what I think. A lot of that going around here. I despise dark poop skin, bug eyes and non-Aryan phenotypes. Also his limbs are skinny af. He's just tall and has a BBC.

Lmao okay. Whatever helps you cope.

Chicken leg limbs. I don’t get it.

There are plenty of good looking bald guys who are white.
They all were good looking beforehand anyway, and they all took a greater hit from balding than the average groid or even just groid-esque dark person (Dwayne Johnson is Polynesian and this applies to him) would have. A bald white person looks like a thumb with a face.

LOL you conceited faggot. Why am I coping? I already acknowledged that he mogs me, but that doesn't mean I have to desire his appearance.

Lmfao im conceited? Every post with Tyrone gets moonshine drinkers like you. But when Mayo chad wins apparently its okay. Racism is cope. And you clearly are coping hard. Just admit it

:feelsgah::feelsgah:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...ped-man-market-splitting-X-Factor-singer.html

There's apparently somebody out there for everyone, and there's also thousands of foids out there for gigachads like this. The person getting the most right swipes in Britain on Tinder isn't even a femoid but a Chad. Bluepill math doesn't add up, ours falls in place like music and the world sings it back to us like a choir. Once all non digital natives become disgusting geriatric bastards shitting into colostomy bags and the world is ruled by late millennials and zoomers, IRL dating culture will have been completely extinguished by online dating and apps like Tinder and Bumble. You are looking at the future, normalfaggots, and it's what you fucking deserve. It never began for us. It's beyond over.
He has a perfect Tyrone face and a rather shit ugly body. And still normies insist the skull therory is baloney.

niggers can pull off balding a lot better than whitoids
I agree tbh, I believe it is because blacks tend to have a more forward grown maxilla, it is apperant when you compare the major skull shapes

A Caucasian B Negroid C Mongoloid

Whites look like thumbs with faces, because their face tends to be flat, not as flat as asians, but flatter than blacks
The bigger viscerocranium, the better, when it comes to bald men

I agree tbh, I believe it is because blacks tend to have a more forward grown maxilla, it is apperant when you compare the major skull shapes

View attachment 183411

Whites look like thumbs with faces, because their face tends to be flat, not as flat as asians, but flatter than blacks
The bigger viscerocranium, the better, when it comes to bald men
200 IQ

Whites look better than blacks and other ethnics. End of story. Racism is not cope. Racism is truthful. Denying the reality of intrinsic racial inequality is cope.

LOL okay, whatever you say cledus.

Yet auschwitz prisoners had more muscles, gymcel is a fucking useless cope in today's time. Tall, lean with a good facial bone structure is all it takes, look at his fucking wrists and ankles, womens mogs him JFL.

Now he's going to swim in british puss

Yet auschwitz prisoners had more muscles, gymcel is a fucking useless cope in today's time. Tall, lean with a good facial bone structure is all it takes, look at his fucking wrists and ankles, womens mogs him JFL.
This guy is another huge proof for our hypothesis. But I am honestly so disappointed that such a douchebag is the most desired man in the Uk. But Englishcels are often telling that the UK most cucked place in the world and this proofs to me they are right.

I was watching a black Tyrone weightlifter who visited Britain on his youtube channel. And the women in the gym were going crazy just to get near him and talk to him and be noticed by him. Meanwhile his Chad white bodybuilder buddies were trying to talk to the girls and the girls would only briefly look at them and say maybe 2 words back, and look disgusted/bored. When they looked at the Tyrone guy they were smiling and giving sexy looks to him.

I was watching a black Tyrone weightlifter who visited Britain on his youtube channel. And the women in the gym were going crazy just to get near him and talk to him and be noticed by him. Meanwhile his Chad white bodybuilder buddies were trying to talk to the girls and the girls would only briefly look at them and say maybe 2 words back, and look disgusted/bored. When they looked at the Tyrone guy they were smiling and giving sexy looks to him.
link?

Ethnic copers on suicidewatch, be careful @Colvin76

How is this guy Tinder's most swiped right man?

HAHAHAHAAHAHHAH ITS A BBC

take the BLACKEDpill

Just be b____ is a legit strategy in europe.

It’s @FACEandLMS

He’s a true life gigachad
:dafuckfeels:

BBC

Thas rite, they bez roiltee and sheeit.

We don't compete, we only exist to be mogged.

Bluepill math doesn't add up, ours falls in place like music and the world sings it back to us like a choir.
yup, this is what a chad's harem looks like tbh

This guy is another huge proof for our hypothesis. But I am honestly so disappointed that such a douchebag is the most desired man in the Uk. But Englishcels are often telling that the UK most cucked place in the world and this proofs to me they are right.
Hes not particularly good looking tbh. They say hes most swiped but he probably lives in london population 8 million. Is gonna have more potential swipes than me in Glasgow population 600,000.