Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How the fuck are these guys so famous in teh west and have so much followers?

sadricecel

sadricecel

Banned
-
https://twitter.com/BTS_twt

if one of them lived a normal life in the west they would be on this board posting with us

i don't understand. These guys dont have beautful features like chad and is not suppose to succeed.

another one is this chinese kid living in germany

https://www.instagram.com/fengyilu/?hl=en

he looks incel tier maybe even uglier than me. How the fuck does he have so many followers and ppl mirin him in the comments?

sadricecel said:
he looks incel tier maybe even uglier than me.
llmao he's a pretty boy chang. go make another jew thread you're terrible at this

Kpop game is legit for light skinned Asians.

TheVman said:
llmao he's a pretty boy chang. go make another jew thread you're terrible at this

I actually agree with OP. That guy is ugly as fuck. He's no Chang. It's such bullshit how some of these uglies get famous. Fucking luck.

anincelforlifelol said:
TheVman said:
I actually agree with OP. That guy is ugly as fuck. He's no Chang. It's such bullshit how some of these uglies get famous. Fucking luck.
not the second guy, the first guys from twitter. ugly? u nucking futs dude?

most of their fans are jungle gooks like from philipines or indonesia which is understandable since an average asian looks like shit

a054a1b7-603d-4dcc-8594-f97d6f6273f7.jpg

but yeah I dontd understand why western women can be obsessed about them, but never underestimate the retardation of koreaboos. Put Elliot there and he'll be the visual.

TheVman said:
not the second guy, the first guys from twitter. ugly? u nucking futs dude?

25021948_138733133467812_4692280585815588864_n.jpg

He looks ugly compared to actual Changs.
godfrey-gao2.jpg

Because you don't have to be a Chad to be successful. I don't know where people get that idea from.

that guy mogs me

i wish i looked like him

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czftJ7E7wa4&[/video]

Akarin said:
most of their fans are jungle gooks like from philipines or indonesia which is understandable since an average asian looks like shit

a054a1b7-603d-4dcc-8594-f97d6f6273f7.jpg

but yeah I dontd understand why western women can be obsessed about them, but never underestimate the retardation of koreaboos. Put Elliot there and he'll be the visual.

they look so feminine. I think women are all bissexual who secretly want to fuck each other.

Wang is hot stuff now.

Robinxyz said:
they look so feminine. I think women are all bissexual who secretly want to fuck each other.

Women ARE bisexual. They don't have those natural barriers like men when it comes to hugging and kissing people same sex. And that what makes pretty boys so popular, because they are very feminine.

why do chinkies always wear surgeon masks?

TheVman said:
sadricecel said:

KEK

RREEEEEEEEE said:

Stuur me je fkin neus shitter

COPE! They're high NT pretty boys. That's why they're e-famous.

They are good looking pretty boy type

Also just be asian in 2018

uOGtfvO.png

fiQWUE9.jpg

Drake is a ugly as shit mediocre rapper but he still has 40million followers on instagram

Just appeal to popular culture theory

TheVman said:
sadricecel said:
This, I'm pretty certain you're a troll especially when you as a ricecel call him fucking ugly.

Masculine women and teens still going through puberty find those guys appealing.

another thing is that this kid is 5'6

a fucking manlet and still all this jb obsesses over him because he has a sixpack

not even height truly matters anymore