Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How the fuck are some of you guys so low inhib?

A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
Guys on this forum making fucking podcasts, micing with each other, and all this shit. What. The. FUCK?! How are you people this low inhib? I'm so nervous to do this. I'm way too awkward and subhuman. My voice is also UGLY. I'd be a meme with my voice as well.

Sometimes I type comments and delete them cause I’m too high inhibition

Guys on this forum making fucking podcasts, micing with each other, and all this shit. What. The. FUCK?! How are you people this low inhib? I'm so nervous to do this. I'm way too awkward and subhuman. My voice is also UGLY. I'd be a meme with my voice as well.

I know how you feel

THERE ARE PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT MAKING FRIEND THROUGH THIS SITE

LIKE WHAT THE FUCK

We are just too aspie and incel even on here.

Last edited:
and whenever i listen to those dumb podcasts they all sound like bluepilled normies

i don't get it either. This place full of failed normies or what?

That's what I'm wondering as well.
I'm a legit autist.

Because no reason to give a fuck about anything as a subhuman.

im still high inhib. i wish i could snap and go full trevor phillips tbh

fakecels are confident cus they arent ugly

Being in desperation mode has that effect. I'm fortunate to look young for my age, but figure it won't be long before that goes away. And then I am screwed for the rest of my life. Might as well give it my best shot before that happens. At least then I can say I tried instead of being consumed with regret for my remaining days.

I almost roped when i saw grotesque subhuman's videos on dailymotion, because if he's considered subhuman I don't know wtf i am. But then he started bragging about his gf so I switched it off. I think you will find the ones making podcasts and going to meetups come up noncel when you dig deeper.

I almost roped when i saw grotesque subhuman's videos on dailymotion, because if he's considered subhuman I don't know wtf i am. But then he started bragging about his gf so I switched it off. I think you will find the ones making podcasts and going to meetups come up noncel when you dig deeper.

People are making podcast? Where can i join?

That's what I find to be the case whenever I join any type of incel type community.
I go into a discord or a kik group or whatever and find out I stick out like a sore thumb because the rest of them are legit normies that have nothing in common with most incels, including the celibate part.

I've never been shy about my failed-normie status, although I never "failed," I was just always like this. It just never materialized any pussy.

I see the world and people for what they are: Degenerate scum. This is on my mind 24/7 and I simply don't have enough respect for anything at all to have high inhib at this point.

all of them have/or had gf's.

Grotesque has a gf
invisible had a gf
catfishman had a gf.

NT is everything.

I just dont give a fuck bro at this point.
I am likenlegit zero inhib.

Since I've accepted the blackpill, I'm in IDGAF mode.

i'm low inhib because i'm ready to die and have nothing to lose