Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How the fuck are so many people fat? It's mindblowing!

SnakeCel

SnakeCel

Genetic Garbage
★★★★★

Like holy shit the amount of fatasses in America is insane. To think that it has only increased in the years since these graphs were made (2015). That shit is nuts. Literally I go outside and see just the hordes and masses of fat obese landwhales. I could literally outrun and outswim like over 80 percent of the fucking US population at a bare minimum? It's not normal! And yet everyone treats it like it is, or that it should be. We see fat acceptance and fat pride literally everywhere now. Fatass manikins at stores, most clothing is already plus sized by default, everyone shovels slop down their throats every day, fatasses in media are completely normal. And even though many have tried to stop it America and even the world as a whole just keep getting fatter and fatter. And everything has to accommodate these fat fucks.

And despite all this with me having a nice fit body that I work hard to keep. How the fuck am I not able to pull even the fattest most obese landwhale foid? After YEARS of trying. It makes no fucking sense. And the fat normie men or even fat Chads get pussy somehow? What the fuck?! How is this possible? Just because they are NT and taller and have better bone structure? That's insanity. That's the world I live in right now and it's completely absurd.

It's nuts that some fatass normie is out there getting pussy at least a few times a week or month or year or at all! And I sit here rotting alone for years with NOTHING!

It's unfair! Even if they have superior genetics and looks they're completely WASTED on people with zero self control or discipline towards their physical health. I will probably outlive these fatasses!

At least I can enjoy the fact that I would probably survive an apocalypse and they wouldn't. What a shitty cope.

FAT PEOPLE ARE BASED

No exercise, excessive calorie consumption.

No exercise, excessive calorie consumption.
I know but it's insane that it's the last majority of the adult population in America. Literally an entire nation of obese fat hamplanets and landwhales.

There is lots of shit food that you can buy with no regulations so It makes it hard for a lot of people to have self control.

Corn syrup. Added sugars. Ultra processing of ingredients. They also intentionally make their food addictive to your brain's signals while not actually making you feel full.

It's unfair! Even if they have superior genetics and looks they're completely WASTED on people with zero self control or discipline towards their physical health. I will probably outlive these fatasses!
NT is law. Also I blame meat consumption for our obesity

most clothing is already plus sized by default
It's sometimes hard to find smaller clothes at Walmart but everywhere you go, there is so much large clothing.

People say thel healthy foids that I am attracted to are too skinny because there're so many fat people that it fucks up their perception.

66004331 074 e92a
Image 22
Mk8s908vboha1
30390319 007 6d35
Hot volleyball booty butts humps 10

20230218 160442

I am also attracted to foids that are actually too skinny but just being thin is too skinny now. Many of the foids I posted are athletes so their weights are optimal, at least for their sport.

Last edited:
Women are shorter than men on average so it's easier to gain weight eating excessively

Easily accessible goyslop

I don’t know why but your name and pfp makes this post so much funnier considering how far between meals many snake species go.

Because we live in idiocracy.

Women are shorter than men on average so it's easier to gain weight eating excessively
Their hunger would be proportional to their size/metabolism.

low iq. i've never met an intelligent fat man in my life

70% are at the minimum overweight, My BMI is 23.6 This means i should be in top 30% of men but no foid wants me, absolute bullshit that the only think I can work on doesn't fucking matter.

Gaining weight is fucking hard, you have to work hard and have a lot of money to maintain a high amount of body fat like that
There's no way mfs can eat 5000 calories in a day by accident, you need to be gigantic retarded to do that

What do you expect from Amerilards? They literally bathe in high fructose corn syrup and their breakfast is fucking sugar drenched flat disks of flour topped with butter.

I mean... Eat some oats, eat less than you need and also do some sports (not going to the gym, real sports like running or cycling).

FAT PEOPLE ARE BASED
Eating junk food is one of the only copes people have. I completely understand not giving that up to look good, but only if you would look bad regardless. But if a person with mtn, htn, chadlite, or chad potency is fat, I'm like bro what are you doing

Personally I would never even consider a woman over 200 lbs. Just not attracted to them at all

These numbers are also why healthcare costs are so high

View attachment 1192613
View attachment 1192614
Like holy shit the amount of fatasses in America is insane. To think that it has only increased in the years since these graphs were made (2015). That shit is nuts. Literally I go outside and see just the hordes and masses of fat obese landwhales. I could literally outrun and outswim like over 80 percent of the fucking US population at a bare minimum? It's not normal! And yet everyone treats it like it is, or that it should be. We see fat acceptance and fat pride literally everywhere now. Fatass manikins at stores, most clothing is already plus sized by default, everyone shovels slop down their throats every day, fatasses in media are completely normal. And even though many have tried to stop it America and even the world as a whole just keep getting fatter and fatter. And everything has to accommodate these fat fucks.

And despite all this with me having a nice fit body that I work hard to keep. How the fuck am I not able to pull even the fattest most obese landwhale foid? After YEARS of trying. It makes no fucking sense. And the fat normie men or even fat Chads get pussy somehow? What the fuck?! How is this possible? Just because they are NT and taller and have better bone structure? That's insanity. That's the world I live in right now and it's completely absurd.

It's nuts that some fatass normie is out there getting pussy at least a few times a week or month or year or at all! And I sit here rotting alone for years with NOTHING!

At least I can enjoy the fact that I would probably survive an apocalypse and they wouldn't. What a shitty cope.
Fat people are beneficial to political and economic elites, I hardly think that fat people will be able to rebel even if their lives become unbearable. In the USSR, in order for people not to pose a threat to the ruling communist regime, the authorities halved the price of vodka so that men could drink, and not go to rallies and strikes. In the USA, unhealthy fatty and high-calorie food serves as an analogue of vodka in the Soviet Union.

I can't fathom being morbidly obese and seeing yourself in the mirror every day and not doing anything about it. I got the gym for hours a week trying to look good and when I have just a bit of a gut I feel like a fat fuck and want to lose weight. Meanwhile niggers will be like 400lbs struggling to walk and see no issue. How do they even eat so much food lol it must be like 5k calories a day

It's sometimes hard to find smaller clothes at Walmart but everywhere you go, there is so much large clothing.

People say thel healthy foids that I am attracted to are too skinny because there're so many fat people that it fucks up their perception.

I am also attracted to foids that are actually too skinny but just being thin is too skinny now. Many of the foids I posted are athletes so their weights are optimal, at least for their sport.
omg cunny

I will never understand how people can get fat. I eat 4,000+ calories a day and can’t gain past 155 pounds