Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How the fuck am I supposed to talk to people

RopeMaXXer

RopeMaXXer

Admiral
★★★
Whenever Im forced to be around normalslime they talk about the most inane shit imaginable.
I have shittons of interests and I could talk for hours about them but the normie smalltalk is physically painful. And that's all that ever fucking occurs. Do those people even have interests? Are those interests anything more than surface level bullshit? Only thing normies ever are capable of talking about in detail is their jobs.

Femoids are even worse. Basically carbon copies of each other with varying breast size. Smalltalk seems so utterly uninteresting to me my mind is incapable of coming up with it. I can only talk about something that has value or actual knowledge involved.
How do you initiate contact with people when any attempt at small talk makes you want to blow your brains out? What the fuck do you even talk about?
I must be autistic as fuck.

Talk to smart people

Even smart people only ever small talk.
My ex co worker was fairly smart and knew alot of shit but all he did was joke about coffee
So initiate a conversation?

So initiate a conversation?
Unless I have a goal in mind I can't initiate convo at all.
I can cold approach femoids on street but can't small talk with acquaintances because theres no goal to that conversation.

Well sounds like a personal problem

Unless I have a goal in mind I can't initiate convo at all.
I can cold approach femoids on street but can't small talk with acquaintances because theres no goal to that conversation.
There is no goal, its literally just shooting the shit. I feel you tho man, talking with people without really any experience is difficult.

What are your interests??? Just curious.

What are your interests??? Just curious.
Politics history technology
I know a bit of something from most areas but the most I know about is technology.

Even smart people only ever small talk.
My ex co worker was fairly smart and knew alot of shit but all he did was joke about coffee
Because he's a normiefag as well, I've learned to single out the awkward introverted/incels they always have something interesting to say(warning they can become a clingy nuisance)

Politics history technology
I know a bit of something from most areas but the most I know about is technology.
I think you might be underestimating how many people like talking about history and and technology. I even had a long history talk with my tatto artist. We started off with the Romain empire and then somehow ended up with the Battle of Stamford Birdge. Then we were talking about how it must have been crazy being that one lone berserk Viking. Also you like history, watch the anime Fate Zero if you haven’t.

I think you might be underestimating how many people like talking about history and and technology. I even had a long history talk with my tatto artist. We started off with the Romain empire and then somehow ended up with the Battle of Stamford Birdge. Then we were talking about how it must have been crazy being that one lone berserk Viking. Also you like history, watch the anime Fate Zero if you haven’t.
I'm capable of normal convo with friends. But Smalltalk with acquaintances is the death of me

I'm capable of normal convo with friends. But Smalltalk with acquaintances is the death of me

Probably because small talk is not important for what is said. It's an exchange of pleasantries that is significant primarily for the way it is said and the nonverbal communication. It's meant to build rapport and comfort. Consider it like a "custom" or "ritual". It's all about rhythm, facial expressions, small witticisms, and style.

These are things that an Aspie will struggle most with. Aspies can have passable conversations when the conversation is more information focused. But small talk is not information focused. It's just common phrases peppered with little jokes and jabs and observations to try to build a basic exchange.

Talking to absolutely anyone for me, whether they are an acquaintance, a friend, even a family member is personally like witnessing a car crash in motion. I'm so insecure about the way I look, my voice, way I talk and just about everything hits me all at once and just clutters my mind, then I end up looking and sounding like a complete slugged-brained jack ass per usual. I feel for you deeply.

Last edited:
Probably because small talk is not important for what is said. It's an exchange of pleasantries that is significant primarily for the way it is said and the nonverbal communication. It's meant to build rapport and comfort. Consider it like a "custom" or "ritual". It's all about rhythm, facial expressions, small witticisms, and style.

These are things that an Aspie will struggle most with. Aspies can have passable conversations when the conversation is more information focused. But small talk is not information focused. It's just common phrases peppered with little jokes and jabs and observations to try to build a basic exchange.
Dude I know I'm autistic

I small talk usually about niggers, I just call people niggers or talk bout em fuck em

If you aren't NT you are already a lost cause.

Well said

Whenever Im forced to be around normalslime they talk about the most inane shit imaginable.
I have shittons of interests and I could talk for hours about them but the normie smalltalk is physically painful. And that's all that ever fucking occurs. Do those people even have interests? Are those interests anything more than surface level bullshit? Only thing normies ever are capable of talking about in detail is their jobs.

Femoids are even worse. Basically carbon copies of each other with varying breast size. Smalltalk seems so utterly uninteresting to me my mind is incapable of coming up with it. I can only talk about something that has value or actual knowledge involved.
How do you initiate contact with people when any attempt at small talk makes you want to blow your brains out? What the fuck do you even talk about?
I must be autistic as fuck.
I feel you on a spiritual level bro. Did you by chance grow up with the Internet? I grew up reading internet forums and spend very little time talking to normies IRL. If you were the same way, that's probably why you're socially retarded