Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How the fuck am I still alive

T

Trancel

Banned
-
My heart could literally just stop beating after I took that Asertin.

Out of all fucking drugs this feels like shit.

Was just browsing internet, they said something that 8 tabs is fatal outcome? I'm on 8 fucking tabs. I'm asking where is my fatal outcome.

When I'm ded? Lol.

Kill some normies before you go to the other planet, give back the shit this clown world has flung to you

Kill some normies before you go to the other planet, give back the shit this clown world has flung to you
I was thinking the same when I was 18 but now at 21 I think we need to engineer some virus or shit.

You know we will be immune to it because of our incel progene, but normies will die like flies.

Stand up dick
Noo
Fuck, here is my fatal outcome after 8 tabs

Nigger you'll be a wageslave as the hate grows, you'll hate more and more you will feel so much hate that your head will feel like it's exploding and you have to clutch it and close your eyes and grind your teeth, the laughter of NT goyim the idle chatter of the coworkers HATE and even then you won't kill yourself or go ER it's all a dream you are stuck in HELL like the rest of us and you will suffer until society has squeezed you dry and you are worn down to a nub, my nigga.

Attachments

• 734734743743.gif
    734734743743.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 3
Nigger you'll be a wageslave as the hate grows, you'll hate more and more you will feel so much hate that your head will feel like it's exploding and you have to clutch it and close your eyes and grind your teeth, the laughter of NT goyim the idle chatter of the coworkers HATE and even then you won't kill yourself or go ER it's all a dream you are stuck in HELL like the rest of us and you will suffer until society has squeezed you dry and you are worn down to a nub, my nigga.
You could say that 1.5month ago
I'm at the point where I can't hate shit because I do not browse internet, it's not funny and entertaining anymore.

Hating myself is entertaining and recreational. Hmm I'm going to drink 95% tomorrow.