Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How the fk do people make so much money while i cant even get a job

lemon21

lemon21

Isekai enjoyer
-
Saw an investing video on making $100 passive and to get that money per month you need to have either: $15000 or a mining setup.
Man how the fk am i suposed to get $15000 if i cant even get $100 per month, this dude is 21 and im 24 to boot. jesus not only i'm an unnatractive slob but i'm also poor asf :fuk::fuk::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Live in a First World country.

Sure, wait a second while i grab my green card and money :feelsokman:
south of the border they are actually just letting the wet backs in so go for it :feelsaww:

Because life is an unfair shithole

south of the border they are actually just letting the wet backs in so go for it :feelsaww:
@Netzachcel you should try coming here. Or "Canada", I've heard it's better than America with it's free healthcare and it wants more diversity.

Shower for extra buxx

Neat, if that's the case ill see if i get work here if not ill go travelmaxx there and try to inmigrantmaxx to get some of that juicy american currency :feelsohh:

@Netzachcel you should try coming here. Or "Canada", I've heard it's better than America with it's free healthcare and it wants more diversity.

I dont know, I already get brutally height and frame mogged here in tacoland, I cant imagine how brutally cumskins would mog me in anglo countries. :feelsbadman:

Also lots of cumskin foids in the street would make me feel miserable.

Just move out and come to America, bro.
Its literally impossible for average people a this point. There are only 2 ways of immigrating through marriage(who would want an incel and even if they did want you how tf do you meet american women for marriage if you are on another continent) or work but you have to have at least bachelors degree in STEM and be really good. Also very hard to find companies to sponsor you if you are outside of US. One needs to get an already good paying job with american corporation in his home country work there for 2 3 years and ask for l1 visa which again is useless bcs ur already in a good paying position. And for example ifyou want to work for american corporation in a shithole country, they usually give out aroud 40 percent higher salaries for same position than what the average is in that country so the competition is really fierce. Its all fucked and impossible for poor low iq depressed cels :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

They get money by talking about how to get money, plus you get all these trading app sponsors, affiliate links, and you get paid more by youtube if you talk about anything finance or stock related

not only i'm an unnatractive slob but i'm also poor asf
You're gonna be surprised and depressed to learn how strongly correlated these two traits are. :blackpill:

Traveling through cartelland ain't safe tho
No doubt there but you can just hitch a ride with the Haitians and skip the taco.

Bidens utopia

they are even tearing out some parts of the wall that was previously there lol

i also do not understand how ppl make so much money
i walk around my building sometimes. i live with my mommy. i see so many people around half my age just living alone or with their girlfriends and im just like HOWWWWW!! HOW TF ARE YOU MAKING SO MUCH MONEY AT 20 I HATE YOUU :feelspuke:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back