Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How the f**k were my genes and environment even good enough for me to survive childhood? They shouldn't have been. I shouldn't have been born

N

Notkev

Temp. Banned
-
Ugly f-ing face. No jaw DESPITE being low body fat. Can't grow a f-ing beard. Narrow shoulders and wide f**ing hips. 6.3 inch wrists. Ugly high pitch voice. Can't even gain some God damn weight and literally look like an ugly skeleton. I had some heavy diseases even as a child and it took some very heavy medication for me to get better. Was constantly getting nose bleeds when I was a kid.Mentally screwed and introverted even as a kid. Most likely on the spectrum and autistic. Low middle class dysfunctional family in a third world f-ing country. Abusive depressed mother. Father who despite being a good man married a woman she should've never married. A woman who in the heat of her anger has disrespected him heavily many times. My mother was pregnant with another male child before me but he didn't make it. That guy probably had a better chance than me. Sometimes I wish I was him. It's a cruel joke, my life. The likes of me should've never been conceived. We're the results of many years of forcing women to f**k men they shouldn't have.
"OOOOOhh bro but you're TALLLL"
IT DOESN'T F-ING MATTER. NOT WHEN EVERYTHING ELSE IS SCREWED.
I have a bunch of (achievable) goals in life. Hopefully after achieving those I can check out and finally rest.
Here's a picture of my stupid underweight body:

Your shoulders look decently wide imo

Ugly f-ing face. No jaw DESPITE being low body fat. Can't grow a f-ing beard. Narrow shoulders and wide f**ing hips. 6.3 inch wrists. Ugly high pitch voice. Can't even gain some God damn weight and literally look like an ugly skeleton. I had some heavy diseases even as a child and it took some very heavy medication for me to get better. Was constantly getting nose bleeds when I was a kid.Mentally screwed and introverted even as a kid. Most likely on the spectrum and autistic. Low middle class dysfunctional family in a third world f-ing country. Abusive depressed mother. Father who despite being a good man married a woman she should've never married. A woman who in the heat of her anger has disrespected him heavily many times. My mother was pregnant with another male child before me but he didn't make it. That guy probably had a better chance than me. Sometimes I wish I was him. It's a cruel joke, my life. The likes of me should've never been conceived. We're the results of many years of forcing women to f**k men they shouldn't have.
I have a bunch of (achievable) goals in life. Hopefully after achieving those I can check out and finally rest.
you have the same lanklet ecto build as me

Most users here on this forum, including me would have either died ot left to die/killed if we were born a few thousand years earlier. We are forced to live because muh every life is precious

Most users here on this forum, including me would have either died ot left to die/killed if we were born a few thousand years earlier. We are forced to live because muh every life is precious
I think monogamy is partly to blame as well. Which is sad considering it has historically been a requirement so that we could build and grow societies

I think monogamy is partly to blame as well. Which is sad considering it has historically been a requirement so that we could build and grow societies
Its because bad genes dont get disposed of nowadays. If we would have been born during times of Sparta, we would have been thrown down the cliff to die or would be left to die. Nowadays there is treatment for basically every disease or disasbility and unfit people, especially men are forced to live

Its because bad genes dont get disposed of nowadays. If we would have been born during times of Sparta, we would have been thrown down the cliff to die or would be left to die. Nowadays there is treatment for basically every disease or disasbility and unfit people, especially men are forced to live
Yes but from the looks of it we won't reproduce. Women don't care if we're healthy. They want men who have the good genes. The great purge is upon us.

Yes but from the looks of it we won't reproduce. Women don't care if we're healthy. They want men who have the good genes. The great purge is upon us.
Good genes = healthy and healthy = good genes

Bored The Office GIF

My frame is so bad brooo
Literally has a normal frame while being tall

My shoulders are so narrow brooo
Has a normal shoulder width

I always see mfs complaining about being a framecel and then they post some shit Like this

You wouldnt even be able to cope as a genuine framecel like me

Bored The Office GIF

My frame is so bad brooo
Literally has a normal frame while being tall

My shoulders are so narrow brooo
Has a normal shoulder width

I always see mfs complaining about being a framecel and then they post some shit Like this

You wouldnt even be able to cope as a genuine framecel like me
Bro I'm technically posing in the image. Pushing my shoulders out

Cope. If ugly men stopped reproducing men like you would still exist. Stop being a pathetic self hating feminist cuck.

Bro I'm technically posing in the image. Pushing my shoulders out
Either way Your not an actual framecel and your tall too

You just have an ecto frame and not even a bad one either from what I can tell

dude he’s not a frame mogger he just has a small ass skull look at his phone relative to his frame. He also has shit chest insertions and his hips are cropped but you can see it slopes out. He’s a lanklet not a regular tallfag

Cope. If ugly men stopped reproducing men like you would still exist. Stop being a pathetic self hating feminist cuck.
Ugly women are responsible most of the time since even with worse genes they can reproduce unlike the hyper competitive dating life for guys.

dnw but tall white chadlite with wide shoulders and low bf %.

dude he’s not a frame mogger he just has a small ass skull look at his phone relative to his frame. He also has shit chest insertions and his hips are cropped but you can see it slopes out. He’s a lanklet not a regular tallfag
man you destroyed me. Not that you're wrong. I've lost motivation to even care about lifting to fill out my frame because of how trashy all of my genetics are. The bones, the insertions, the whole thing.
But being skinny also sucks

Last edited:
Either way Your not an actual framecel and your tall too

You just have an ecto frame and not even a bad one either from what I can tell
I don't know man. I try to fraud my posture at all times to make it second nature (or maybe standing tall like that is the correct posture and my body is just used to the trashy posture from sitting with a hunched back behind a desk for years)

I don't know man. I try to fraud my posture at all times to make it second nature (or maybe standing tall like that is the correct posture and my body is just used to the trashy posture from sitting with a hunched back behind a desk for years)
so your walking around with your shoulders pushed out constantly :feelskek:

Everyone knows that you are trying to fraud and standing with that posture for too long will cause your back pain

You need to stand relaxed with your shoulders back
Even I don’t try to fraud like that and my shoulders are way more narrow than yours

Everyone knows that you are trying to fraud and standing with that posture for too long will cause your back pain

Even I don’t try to fraud like that and my shoulders are way more narrow than yours my

Even I don’t try to fraud like that and my shoulders are way more narrow than yours
I don't do it as dramatically as the way I'm doing it in the pic of course. But if I stand normally my shoulders get sloped so much that they disappear. It's the result of sitting like shit for years and looking into a monitort hat is lower than it should be