Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story How the bluepill ruin lives

Frankenstein's M.

Frankenstein's M.

Captain
★★★★
There was this manlet I know the have a decent face but obviously his height (5'5) killed his chances with women, somehow he managed to attain the super rare foid that would look past superficial qualities, because he believed that he can get more women because of his face he dumped the prime Virgin in pursuit of multiple roasties, it was after a year he realized something was wrong when every single one of them rejected him when they met him irl, to this day he he regrets what he did and still don't know that his height is the problem.

Forgive him Lord, for the child knows not the ways of the world.

Forgive him Lord, for the child knows not the ways of the world.
Ikr the foid was 1 point below his looks but still, she ignored the fact that he was balding, short and broke, yet he fucked up and now face the consequences of being an incel that is fucking doomed, what a fucking joke :lul:

There was this manlet I know the have a decent face but obviously his height (5'5) killed his chances with women, somehow he managed to attain the super rare foid that would look past superficial qualities, because he believed that he can get more women because of his face he dumped the prime Virgin in pursuit of multiple roasties, it was after a year he realized something was wrong when every single one of them rejected him when they met him irl, to this day he he regrets what he did and still don't know that his height is the problem.
Retardcel?

Anyone that is bluepilled will become blackpilled after getting hard fucked by divorce or other shit.

Poor guy, makes one mistake and now is doomed for life

i get it, he thought this was woodstock or some shit and that the hippie sexual liberation is still going on for everyone

it's not

if some average dude gets a decent chick now he holds onto her for dear fucking life, constantly gives her pleasant surprises, puts an engagement ring on it as early as possible etc...jfl at doing otherwise

fucking idiot.

wont feel bad for a guy with decent face tbh

Sounds like one of my cousins tbh. But he says the foid wasnt good looking.

JFL at that manlet