Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How the blackpill extends into our love for animals

T

TingusPingus

Greycel

View: https://x.com/AMAZlNGNATURE/status/1814695741694128603

This video shows a python about to eat a deer, before a man comes in and hits it with a branch repeatedly, in hopes that it lets the deer go. The OP asks the question of "Would you intervene? Or let nature take it's course?"

The obvious answer is to let nature take it's course, which I assumed everyone would be saying. Only to check the replies and see that nearly every woman as well as most men would intervene and save the deer. It made me realize that looks are truly EVERYTHING, especially to women. I didn't see a single woman in that thread say that they wouldn't intervene. "Screw the circle of life bullshit, We need to help the poor deer:foidSoy:". None of them even slightly considering the fact that the python may starve without it's prey, or that the deer will likely eaten by another predator. All logic shuts off, they see something that they find visually appealing being attacked by something they don't find visually appealing and it's automatically wrong to them. The thought of intervening wouldn't even cross their minds if it was the python being eaten.

It's just so brutal how the power of looks reigns supreme in ALL aspects of life IN EVERY SCENARIO, there is no escape. I know this post is water but still, it's one of the most interesting aspects of the blackpill. It goes far beyond just human interaction.

Last edited:
I can recall Nietzsche saying something about this regarding a Cockroach and a Butterflty. Something about killing one makes you praised and killing the other makes you hated and disliked. Truly over for animal kingdomcels