Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How tf you make friends?

• Thread starter Deleted member 45822
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 45822

Banned
-
Friends seems like a good cope to have as an incel,but i am just too aspie to make it,what should i do?

If you’re in school join a club. Looks good for college too. But I’m an NT who can’t even make friends so Idk if you should listen to me

Go to place where social interactions are expected and talk to people then people you click with become friends

I'll explain:

Screenshot from 2021 09 08 17 05 43

Ppl here seems to not understand,well i just want blackpilled friends not normies

Flash ur pp infront of a group of kindergardeners. I guarantee u will make alot of new "friends" this way

Ppl here seems to not understand,well i just want blackpilled friends not normies
Not many are blackpilled good luck finding a blackpilled friend irl

By being NT and good looking.

Step 1: Molest your pet (assuming you're white)

Step 2: Bathe in feces

Step 3: Be gay

friends are chad only

You usually make friends with people you interact with on a daily basis. So wherever you go on the daily, be it school or work, just start talking to some of the people there and there's a decent chance you'll find like minded people to become friends with.

You usually make friends with people you interact with on a daily basis. So wherever you go on the daily, be it school or work, just start talking to some of the people there and there's a decent chance you'll find like minded people to become friends with.
Okay how tf i can “talk to ppl” like how tf i can make strangers ignore my autism and ugly face to talk to them?

You can meet up with you online friends JFLL you are more low iq than IT
Lol you really have autism, lets meet up with some random guys from an Incel forum that's not even from your country :forcedsmile:

Lol you really have autism, lets meet up with some random guys from an Incel forum that's not even from your country :forcedsmile:
Incels are everywhere,they are in every generation and always existed and will always will jfl if you think it is a new movement

Incels are everywhere,they are in every generation and always existed and will always will jfl if you think it is a new movement
Mirin iq

Okay how tf i can “talk to ppl” like how tf i can make strangers ignore my autism and ugly face to talk to them?
You talk to them about work or school related stuff at first and then just make small talk with them from time to time and ask about their interests or what they do in their time. just by interacting with them over a long period of time you'll usually develop a bond and become friends.

Sadly, there is no step by step guide on how to make friends and it really comes down to a case by case basis.

You talk to them about work or school related stuff at first and then just make small talk with them from time to time and ask about their interests or what they do in their time. just by interacting with them over a long period of time you'll usually develop a bond and become friends.

Sadly, there is no step by step guide on how to make friends and it really comes down to a case by case basis.
Bro i tried this shit out and still i am here,it is about looks and NT tbh

If you’re in school join a club. Looks good for college too. But I’m an NT who can’t even make friends so Idk if you should listen to me
My school doesn’t even have a chess club it’s so over

You must be a neurotypical and look good

Friends seems like a good cope to have as an incel,but i am just too aspie to make it,what should i do?
Personally, I don't have any opportunity to meet people nor build friendships as of now. Digital world, on the other part, allows me to cope with fragile (and fake) friendships while I'm managing gaming communities (I'm a developer, btw). Loneliness pain is real.

Personally, I don't have any opportunity to meet people nor build friendships as of now. Digital world, on the other part, allows me to cope with fragile (and fake) friendships while I'm managing gaming communities (I'm a developer, btw). Loneliness pain is real.
Me too bro,maybe we can be friends since we have the same pain