Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based How tf is ER an incel??

J

jjbref

Aziz ansari lookalike
-
His idea of trying was getting fashionable haircuts, buying expensive clothing, working out (for 2 weeks), driving his BMW around the city and sitting around or walking around public places, waiting for girls to approach him and notice how handsome and "magnificent" he was.

There was literally 0 mention of him asking girls out in his manifesto, guy was so delusional.

Am I wrong??

Below average looks

50% of the population has below average looks
I say below average in the sense of being below a 5, not in the sense of being below compared to the whole population

I’d say he was at least in the range of normie tier

I guess he could ascend in SEA, though we still don't call anyone who doesn't a fakecel

50% of the population has below average looks
By foid standards, that number goes up to 80%. This is based on an OK cupid report in 2008. If anything, it's gone up even more since then.

hes not an incel, hes dead

You forgot the part about him being severely mentally ill

Last edited:
He was a fakecel, end of story. He was pseudo good-looking facially, the only downside was that he was autistic and was a rice. Could've gotten something if he tried, but he wanted stacy. Just be a spoiled asian theory

Tinder and dating apps only started taking off in 2012 and you need to put into context he was living in a rich part of LA where there is no shortage of Chad stock. I'm sure he tried to put himself out there but he was just invisible. Had he moved overseas to eastern europe, south america or SEA he would have had a gf.

He was a fakecel, end of story. He was pseudo good-looking facially, the only downside was that he was autistic and was a rice. Could've gotten something if he tried, but he wanted stacy. Just be a spoiled asian theory
He lacked masculinity. If you lack masculinity, its very hard to approach someone because you would feel like a complete mess.

He lacked masculinity. If you lack masculinity, its very hard to approach someone because you would feel like a complete mess.
Yeah, that's true. even then i strongly believe that he could've ascended with a noodle, compare him to the majority of low value rices that you see and you'll find that he mogs then to oblivion. Sure he was in california, but even in there there should've been some nerd groups with some low value noodles in it who found him attractive, he with his unlimited ego would've rejected them 100%. That's why i dislike this guy, he's not incel and he somehow represents us just cause some of the things he said relate with inceldom

He didn't choose to have a personality (which is mostly determined by genetics, childhood environment, and socialization) that was repulsive to foids. Even if he had managed to ask one out, we all know how it would have ended. He didn't have the looks or the charisma to be naturally appealing. That he isn't the ugliest incel doesn't matter; foids don't think, "Oh, this guy is only mildly ugly. I guess he'll do." They all believe they deserve a Chad, and they refuse to settle for anything less, even if they themselves look like they've had their faces stuck in concrete. He wasn't rich either. His father was cutting him off. Emails between them were leaked a few years ago where he laments that his father didn't have enough money. This explains the lottery obsession.

People who are slightly above you statwise (looks, IQ, money) are in the same boat. That's the situation we're in now.

Short rice cel in Chad capital Isla Vista. He tried saying hi to foids and was ignored. He also made a dating profile and never got any matches. Good looking dudes get attention from doids all the time. He never got any

5'5 Chink with peanut skull and feminine facial features + he was an aspie.

Feminine looking framelet manlet trying to compete against chads for college age foids.

Anyone who says ER was goodlooking cannot rate attractiveness for shit. Genuinely attractive males don't need to seek out females, since females will approach them. Personality doesn't even matter to girls. If you are attractive, they see all your actions through a positive scope. When you are unattractive, females will hate you regardless of how you act. They just tolerate unattractive males with a good personality slight better, but they still see them as asexual beings.

Mentally ill chads still get female attention. Ever wonder why females lust over handsome serial killers and abusers?

Mentally ill chads still get female attention. Ever wonder why females lust over handsome serial killers and abusers?
Yeah, and now you see e-foids lusting over him online because of it. He was a mentalcel end of story

He was definitely incel. No doubt about it, he was half asian and rather short. However I don’t like how he is the face of incels mainly cause of his personality, or I should say attitude (unironically).

Hello IT faggot,

He had a crush on Monette Moio, but she bullied him.

Screen Shot 2022 01 30 at 125942 PM

Yeah, and now you see e-foids lusting over him online because of it. He was a mentalcel end of story
foids virtue signalling for attention after you are dead apparently means you are chad. jfl at greycels logic :feelshaha:

His idea of trying was getting fashionable haircuts, buying expensive clothing, working out (for 2 weeks), driving his BMW around the city and sitting around or walking around public places, waiting for girls to approach him and notice how handsome and "magnificent" he was.
Pretty much this, but 17 years old truecels here hail him as a hero for bagging three rices, some two ugly whores and getting cucked by the door.

There was literally 0 mention of him asking girls out in his manifesto, guy was so delusional.

Am I wrong??
People dont believe but here in Latin America, way ugly people than ER have girlfriend, eve fucking manlets

OP is right. He was a mentalcel and he would've ascended just fine if weren't so autistic.

He was a very feminine looking hapa male. His experience is actually pretty typical for a lot of Asian American men in college. But being a hapa male, his cumskin side could not bear it. He was stuck in an Asian body with an Asian face and he snapped.

Only ethnic men can understand. We just simply are not remotely considered because foids are extremely racist.

He died a virgin, you can't get more incel than that
People dont believe but here in Latin America,
They're thugmaxxed, ER was a giga autist

Last edited: