Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How tf do many normies have so much mental health issues?

Left4DeadRacistNig

Left4DeadRacistNig

"He fucking nutted on my fucking leg"
★★★★★
Now I understand some may have had rough childhoods like they were raped, beaten, grew up in an abusive home, grew up poor etc.

But for the normies who haven't grown up like that I genuinely cannot see how they are so damn depressed.

In not saying that they should be happy all the time but how does one get so depressed when they have a gf, friends, a social life, don't get treated like shit for no reason, etc.

I genuinely don't see how they can be so depressed when you have all these things in your life.

because society is shit

Whenever I go on social media there are always posts of “revenge” or “having it rough”. People like to post sob stories and make themselves the victim

Normies don’t have a mind of their own so they join in and make it seem like they have such a terrible life

genetic, childhood traumas, otherwise any other bs like muh feeling drained or sad is just temporary and they can GET THE FUCK OVER IT

Society is becoming more dysgenic, behavioral sink is increasing, etc.

They don't actually believe in any of the bluepilled nonsense they spout or fully trust the propaganda they're accustomed to hearing for starters. They might know something is deeply wrong with soyciety but they can't place their finger on it.

Wageslaving, living from paycheck to paycheck

Life is hardly satisfying for anyone but Chad.

Life is hardly satisfying for anyone but Chad.
+
Not sure where you’re seeing normies with mental issues they all have normal lives (it’s in the name JFL).

People here are bringing up good points, but I think part of it is the normie sense of entitlement. As a subhuman and manlet, I expect to have trouble when I leave the house, the normie expects better and is surprised when he gets treated poorly.

+
Not sure where you’re seeing normies with mental issues they all have normal lives (it’s in the name JFL).
All over social media pretty much

They exaggerate because their perspective is limited and they don't know what real problems are. "All a nigga sees is all a nigga knows."
Three-week crush turned you down = I'm fighting DEMONS at the jim yo!!! On my VILLAIN arc!!!
Bored because hookup ghosted you for 5 mins = I'm feeling such ennui right now...it's rly you against the world fr fr *plays Marvin's Room*

Is all fake for attention.
People with chronic health/mental issues don’t care to publicize it.
One example that comes to mind is how everyone has muhhh anxiety these days especially foids.
If they actually suffered from anxiety they would be hurled up in a ball shaking, no sleep, no appetite, etc. they wouldn’t be using it to virtue signal.

One example that comes to mind is how everyone has muhhh anxiety these days especially foids.
If they actually suffered from anxiety like they would be hurled up in a ball shaking, no sleep, no appetite, etc. they wouldn’t be using it to virtue signal.

That makes sense.

Because they can afford it

They don't. They just want attention and "be different".