Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How tf do i learn math

W

worstcel

Banned
-
has anyone tried learning math online??

Any math genies in this forum? I dropped out of high school first day this year, so I only completed grade 10. But now I want to learn some advanced math in my free time, stuff like trigonometry, calculus, linear algebra all that stuff. My budget is 0 dollars and I want to know where to begin. I dont even know if it's possible to learn solo, especially considering my 0 dollar budget. I am investing my motivation to this.

no tbh,im shit at math

@Vermilioncore on the dance floor

There is no math knowledge for your face

I was taught math from the very first principles : set theory and logic. Then IIRC I was taught how everything is built : the natural integers, then the relative integers, the rational numbers.

Then I was taught analysis, the concept of sequences, limits, and that allowed the introduction of real numbers.

And so on and on, slowly introducing each concept rigorously : functions, complex numbers, series, etc.

It was fascinating it but I don't know any single book that retraces the whole progression from scratch (or rather from logic and the Zermano-Frankael axioms).

It's a great journey, maybe we could start it on this thread.

But now I want to learn some advanced math in my free time, stuff like trigonometry, calculus,
holy shit good luck with THAT. and you only completed grade 10? im a senior and i barely understand how to factor equations.

No idea. I suck at it

Khan Academy tbhngldedsrs.
But why do you want to learn math in your FREE-TIME lol.

I spent two years in the engineering program
Math is one of those things you are either good at or you’re not

Khan Academy tbhngldedsrs.
But why do you want to learn math in your FREE-TIME lol.
Alrdy tried khan academy and I didnt rly like their trigonometry stuff I got through it but forgot it all so I have to go through again lol. I'm trying to learn mainly for game dev maxing.

Math is the nerdiest shit ever existed

Idk maybe go to school

Idk maybe go to school
Only option for me is online school cuz I'd rather not learn math and not be around normies than learn math and be around normies. Plus I have to learn other stuff like reading which I dont want to do.

Math help

Math start

Idk I suck at math despite it being the main subject in my type of class.

has anyone tried learning math online??

Any math genies in this forum? I dropped out of high school first day this year, so I only completed grade 10. But now I want to learn some advanced math in my free time, stuff like trigonometry, calculus, linear algebra all that stuff. My budget is 0 dollars and I want to know where to begin. I dont even know if it's possible to learn solo, especially considering my 0 dollar budget. I am investing my motivation to this.
There are a bunch of textbooks online if u know where to look.

Im ok i think.

For me I've learned that I just have to keep grinding out the problems over and over until I can memorize how to solve the problems