Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How tf do foids even have 'dating issues'

Ron.Belgrade

Ron.Belgrade

Non-NT Orphancel Noodlefoidenjoyer/ .org Moderator
★★★★★
They have the insane privileges of having unlimited choices, literally

If a restaurant keeps hiring awful employees you would blame the owner

Is there something I am not seeing?

Thats mostly "Omg i am so alone right now, chad left me. ONLY 10000 Dm's from normies" typa shit

Their inability to lure a Chad of their liking to commit to them is their issue

Thats mostly "Omg i am so alone right now, chad left me. ONLY 10000 Dm's from normies" typa shit
IMG 20240906 003931

They're just terrible at it

Because, they have no real fucking problems & struggles so they have to make them up, also why most of them are SJWs

If a restaurant keeps hiring awful employees you would blame the owner
Take this down If you value your life goy.

((((our)))) queens do nuffin wrong

Chad only uses them as a flesh condom, that’s the only problem they have, otherwise dating is easy, she gets to choose who she goes out with, sometimes where as well.

Dating for Average-Ugly Men is like hell on earth.

The only "issues" they have is they can't have chad and might possibly have to settle with a normie

The only "issues" they have is they can't have chad and might possibly have to settle with a normie
Poor foids, they really have it hard

:feelsclown:

Yeah it would be a shame if they, idk, killed themselves
would be a true shame if one of their bully victims in a black bmw would finally snap (in angrybirds

How tf do foids even have 'dating issues'​

They have not :feelsokman:

would be a true shame if one of their bully victims in a black bmw would finally snap (in angrybirds
yep. I'd offer them my deepest condolences. Thoughts and prayers too

Foids are retards who aren’t capable of making good choices.

Hypergamy and pickiness

Because they are chad chasing. They dont want any man. They only want the top 20-10 percent of men

Not enough Chad to go around

Cuz retarded.

Chad keep beating them up and they're still attracted to them

chad won't fuck them

chad won't fuck them
the impotent foid screams 'WHY WON'T U FUCK ME U MUST BE GAY U MUST BE INCEL' at chad, before he walks away to join a pride march while browsing .is

Simply because our female genetic equivalents believe they're absolutely entitled to get married with chad because they sometimes agree to have sex with them when they're bored. Tiktok, (((hollywood))) and cuckstagram brainwash foids into thinking that every 4/10 roastie, 6/10 with a thick layer of fakeup, deserves to live in Beverly Hills and drive a Mercedes G-class 63 AMG or Porsche.

Simply because our female genetic equivalents believe they're absolutely entitled to get married with chad because they sometimes agree to have sex with them when they're bored. Tiktok, (((hollywood))) and cuckstagram brainwash foids into thinking that every 4/10 roastie, 6/10 with a thick layer of fakeup, deserves to live in Beverly Hills and drive a Mercedes G-class 63 AMG or Porsche.
most foids actually think they deserve better than chads, because they've listened to taylor swift telling them to hate their chad exes and ONS's

what these whores really deserve is gas chambers

Its mostly that they don't like the choices that they have. Just like little Tim doesn't want to eat broccoli and mashed potatoes women don't want to date average men. Little Tim only wants candy and ice cream, women only want Chaddington.

Mashed potatoes and broccoli will sometimes suffice, when little Tim recognizes that he can't just gorge on sweets all day. Beta need, alpha seed. Women also recognize that sometimes they would like a guy to pay their bills and that's when they pick Billy Betabuxx

Is there something I am not seeing?
You're ignoring the "dual mating strategy" Blackpill.

when a foid dates a Chad she resents him because he fucks other foids also and he isn't a betabuxx lapdog she can abuse.

when a foid dates a normie she can manipulate and abuse she resents him that he isn't a top dog alpha-tier genetic Chad that impregnates all her friends.

That's why/how foids develop the strategy to have a "stable relationship"* with a beta male she can cuck and exploit while also fucking random alpha males that exploit her, rape and impregnate her.

The foid desires the genes of the alpha male but also desires to have a beta male serve her as a slave cuck. No man can be both, hence foids are always resentful of their partner.

*stable on her terms, she can exploit him for decades with impunity and then dump him. It's never stable from the perspective of the beta male.

Last edited:
Their "issues" are like the issues a millionaire Hollywood actor has. They have everything yet they're still sad.

THIS

Their "issues" are like the issues a millionaire Hollywood actor has. They have everything yet they're still sad.
They're the actual example of first world problems

Meanwhile, I'm wondering daily when I will finally have had enough. :feelsrope:

I'm fucking demoralized daily man, every time I have a bit of hope, I get hit with reality like a curry gets hit with a train

Idk how you made it to 33, I'm 22(so a decade younger) & already want to give up. :feelsbadman:

Why is life so harsh? :cryfeels::feelsrope:

She wakes up a 4/10, slathers fraud on her face & deems herself 9/10 then expects 8 & above, becomes enraged he isn't in it for more than one time.

They have dating issues because they dont see sub5 men as human being and sub8 men are seen as 'settling' for them.

Supply n Demand

Remember Saint Meeks words - "Never get up"