Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill how tf can i get dreads as a curry

neurobased

neurobased

ethnic badboy
★★★
i am a dark Dravidian with wavy/curly hair and I am tryna get some dreads to up my smv cuz I already have the skin of a Tyrone bad boy just need the hair

I want to work with the non chalant dreadhead. No dreads for your face pajeet

I want to work with the non chalant dreadhead. No dreads for your face pajeet
jfl keep coping nigga i already look black just want to fully pass it just my hair that makes me look curry

Last edited:
The same way a black nigga would get them.

Just go to a person who does dreadlocks and ask if they can lock your hair.

It's not gonna look exactly how black niggas have it though since you won't have the same hair type.

If you really want the black nigga locs then you could also get extensions but they won't look very natural tho

ask @Left4DeadNiggER

It's not gonna look exactly how black niggas have it though since you won't have the same hair type.

If you really want the black nigga locs then you could also get extensions but they won't look very natural tho
i will get locs when my hair grows longer

no one wants to see some rajesh nerd with snakes on his head, dreads are for negroids only

Black man's dreads look different a white man's dreads. OP probably has a wavy hair. He needs some kind of extensions or needs to get a perm first.

A bajeet with dreads? :feelswhat:

no one wants to see some rajesh nerd with snakes on his head, dreads are for negroids only
miring the low iq. it pains me how some of ya are retarded like I said I don't look like your avg curry, I could easily pass as a black or a mutt

very short buzzcut and train your neck, it's the only way pajeets can look vaguely black