Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How tall is too tall?

Perfect_InCell

Perfect_InCell

Most Perfect Imperfect Being
There are a lot of short incels because women like the tall Chads, but is there a point where a man is too tall?

Depends on your frame and musculature.

Anything taller than 6'2 is likely to cause facial deformities and will make your frame look weak, however even 7'0 with a good frame and a non-deformed face isn't too tall.

Once you're 7'4+ even with a good frame you're basically too tall at that point

Although someone will still like a freakishly tall guy.

Hell I'd date a girl 8 foot tall as long as shes not deformed.

No such thing. Robert wadlow, wilt chamberlain, Andre the giant, etc. all got a ton of pussy

Not possible

10 ft or above

The bigger the better. So she can feel 'so protected and small tehee'

idk id say 6 2 is the cutoff anything taller than that and i notice people stare at you. i saw some like 6 5 guy walk into a restaurant a while back and everyone was staring at him.

no
such
thing

Depends on the country. You want to be in the top 10% tallest men, but maybe not in the top 1% tallest.

Anything above 6'7 is way too freaky. The sweet spots are between 6' and 6'4

There is never a limit, it is all depending on the height difference between you and the targeted femoid.

An 8 feet tall would have physiological barriers from dating a 5 feet tall women, but could do just well with a giantess.

Height by itself doesn't make or break a person. All those obsessed with it forget that the majority of chads and slayers are around average or slightly above average height.

Anyone who says a man can be too tall for women is coping. There are plenty of women who like ridiculously tall guys, the same cannot be said for ridiculously short guys

idk id say 6 2 is the cutoff anything taller than that and i notice people stare at you. i saw some like 6 5 guy walk into a restaurant a while back and everyone was staring at him.

Yes, I’m 6’5 and people frequently point at me and gawk due to my ugliness + height.

Probably like 7'6'', whenever it becomes a health problem or have an ecto frame.
Once you're 7'4+ even with a good frame you're basically too tall at that point

Although someone will still like a freakishly tall guy.

Hell I'd date a girl 8 foot tall as long as shes not deformed.
yeah basically this

190+ is too tall
You will look like mr skeleton, die earlier, have problems getting into cars, finding clothing that fits etc
The best male height is about 186-188
For women of course, the taller the better, but after 195 or so it gets freaky, even for girls

190+ is too tall
You will look like mr skeleton, die earlier, have problems getting into cars, finding clothing that fits etc
The best male height is about 186-188
For women of course, the taller the better, but after 195 or so it gets freaky, even for girls

DMkLZSGUIAAIdJb

Download

Cope, he's 6'8 (203cm).

Last edited:
most men are over 6' these days so you gotta be 6'5 to even stan d out

if you develop a hunchback from it... then you are probably too tall.

How much money is too much, guys?

There's no "too tall" as long as your proportions stay the same.

Anyone who says a man can be too tall for women is coping. There are plenty of women who like ridiculously tall guys, the same cannot be said for ridiculously short guys
This
:soy:: "oh but but but @FiveFourManlet has a good face"