Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How tall are your parents?

Choose one for mom and dad each

• Total voters
R

Rapist

God's greatest victim
★★★★★
Did you get lucky with your height, unlucky, or was it expected?

5'8 deadbeat dad, 5'2 stupid mother

Screenshot 2023 12 01 120553 PM
I'm just under 5'6 so I got unlucky, I probably stunted my own growth too tbh since I barely ate as a teen and didn't get much sun or exercise.

View attachment 977937 I'm just under 5'6 so I got unlucky, I probably stunted my own growth too tbh since I barely ate as a teen and didn't get much sun or exercise.
Tbh I don't think nutrition has a huge impact on your height as much as other people claim. My brother ate like the average American while I ate like the average African, yet I'm 4" taller than him.

Mom: 5'0
Dad: 5'10

Ended up being 5'4. My brother is 5'8 and my sister is 5'0.

I thank god for reaching 178 or just about 5'10, but both my father and mother were a 7 and 8 respectively while I got a sub5 face, i'd rather be prettyboy fake rolexmaxxed manlet like my father was.

Does your autism literally affect your intelligence? Do you have type 2 autism?
not literally, but it makes me socialy dumb. not understanding any sarcasm and questioning everything people say to me

Does your autism literally affect your intelligence? Do you have type 2 autism?
Cope just like how you need to be HTN to ascend as an autist you also need far higher iq than average,

My iq is legit 110-119 tested by a psychologist yet people who literally are dumber than me by a fact on this forum, online and very commonly around some narcy fags I know irl. They literally see me as far dumber but in a bad way, fucking hell it’s ridiculous.

Anyways you legit need a 135-140+ iq as an autist to even think about functioning

Last edited:
Is your dad actually your dad? :feelshehe:
Yes

He probably stunted his growth since he has been addicted to alcohol since he was 14 and now he is a hardcore drug addict

Dad: 5'7
Mom: 5'5

I turned out to be 6'0 for some reason

Last edited:
Both parents are 5'9".

5'5 Dad, 5'2 Mum.

View attachment 977937 I'm just under 5'6 so I got unlucky, I probably stunted my own growth too tbh since I barely ate as a teen and didn't get much sun or exercise.
That's not how height works. You get a better idea looking at the respective heights of everyone in your extended family, Uncles, Aunts, cousins etc. Easier to do if you have a big family. Then also factor in your parents'/grandparents' generation likely growing up with less food available, so couldn't reach their maximum height.

I have about 7 Uncles, 3 on my Dad's side, 4 on my Mum's. All the men on my Dad's side are short, while the men on my Mum's side are tall. My Dad is 5'5, Mum 5'2 but, luckily for me, my height is in between the manlets on my Dad's side and the lanklets on my Mum's (I came out 5'8). I was also a fussy eater as a kid and barely ate anything, skinny af, maybe I could have gained an extra inch or two if I'd consumed more.