Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment how tall are you

What is your height ?

• Total voters
Schizorapist

Schizorapist

Banned
-
Let's see how tall users are

1.70m aka 5'7 in burger units

Only whites can be manlets

@NEETUglyTurbomanlet

5'6 in the morning and 5'5.5 at night

arent whites the tallest on average

yes sar

where I live (canada), the only manlets I see are oldcels. Ive seen many tall young korean guys (with kpop looks) and tall black guys. Ive even seen curry 6fters. 6ft isnt even uncommon honestly
yeah i wonder if it has something to do with where they are born cause curries from curryland and nigs from niggerland are never that tall, actually a lot of niggers in niggerland are probably tall tbh

6’4

Incel because bald and psoriasis gives me 2/10 face
at least u got the height to rapemaxx
yeah i wonder if it has something to do with where they are born cause curries from curryland and nigs from niggerland are never that tall, actually a lot of niggers in niggerland are probably tall tbh
yeah you cant become tall in uncivilized lands its impossible

Officially 1m73 but I suspect to be slightly shorter

Let's see how tall users are
im 5'10 in a country where 15 year olds are pushing 6'3 the netherlands is just a cuckoldry where most immigrants like me are just mogged 24/7

im 5'10 in a country where 15 year olds are pushing 6'3 the netherlands is just a cuckoldry where most immigrants like me are just mogged 24/7
holy shit. Nordic countries are suifuel

8'6 A10 Steppe dweller

6'7 and a 7.5/10 face, but sadly I'm mildly autistic:feelscry:.

Really? What height & why so?
I suppose I just expected you to be a similar height to most white dudes I see at college. They’re typically like 5’11-6’1

Also iirc you posted a pic where you were a wristmogger so I guess I just expected you to be big in general

I suppose I just expected you to be a similar height to most white dudes I see at college. They’re typically like 5’11-6’1
I see some short whites where I am at, but I have also seen a fair amount of us who are tall.

I also see the same thing when it comes to blacks as well; Whites & Blacks are the only races that really have tall people in significant amounts.
Also iirc you posted a pic where you were a wristmogger so I guess I just expected you to be big in general
That was somewhat angle-frauded to make may wrist look better, and I also have been doing certain forearm workouts at the gym(hammer curls) for quite some time now, about two years or so.

I am so short that my height is not even on the list of poll responses.

190cm or 6'3 but ugly face with asymmetrical jaw , crooked teeth and nose.

So close yet so far :feelsrope:

I'm 140cm I loook like this

Not enough to make up for my looks.

Honestly, why are 5'9 and 5'11 even in the same range? A solid 5'11 dude would still be taller barefoot compared to 5'9. Example: A 5'9 guy with nike air force is around 5'10. It is not like the guy will be barefoot in real life.

In general, I think a two-inch range is too big of a gap two put two in the same range.