Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How tall are you?

How tall are you?

• Total voters
Shrek

Shrek

Always productive day,never reproductive day
★★★★★
Messi is listed at 5'7" by FCB, which is exactly average for an Argentinian male. Teammates Andres Iniesta and Xavi are 5"6', while the Argentinian national team has a couple players available whom Messi would tower over. Diego Buonanotte is 5'4" while Pablo Piatti and Emiliano Insua are 5'5". How tall are you?Do you heightmogg any ex FC Barcelona player?

iniesta is 5'6?i remember playing pes and always thought he was like 6'3 or something.

I'm short AF

5'8.5 which may mog some of these players but still not enough in today's day and age
and height is like the least of my problems, having an ugly face is far more brutal imo

time to put anyone 179cm and above on ignore

Messi is recessed too

162cm, at most.

@TheProphetMuscle is a fakecel :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

5'8
Supposedly 1 inch above the average for my country, but among zoomers and whites I'd say I'm 1 inch below average,

5'11 the king of manlets

5"3 stupid [UWSL]Mexican genes really decided to fuck me over :feelscry::feelsbadman:[/UWSL]

I'm a relative tallfag 6'1.5" but still hate true tallfags >6'4

Argentines are 5'9 on average
The zoomers are much taller than the older generations which is a good reason not to trust the average

The zoomers are much taller than the older generations which is a good reason not to trust the average
That is the general average, zoomers must be taller :feelshmm:

I'm 173 cm, that's around 5'8" I think

Life mogs me

I’m 6’3. It’s all about face. Height is just extra

5 ft 11. I'm the king of the manlets.

6'3 but height doesn't matter.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5