Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How tall are you?

How tall are you?

• ≥6'0" (1.83 m)

• 5'9" - 5'11" (1.75 - 1.82 m)

• 5'6" - 5'8" (1.68 - 1.74 m)

• ≤5'5" (1.73 m)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
Not that height matters anyway. You're already taller than the average woman if you're over 5'5".

Face > height.

5'10

I'd probably be 6'3 to 6'6 like my cousins if my mom hadn't married a 5-foot-7 midget.

Like 6'1.

Height don't mean shit if your face ain't right.

5'5

was having a great day until this

Not that height matters anyway. You're already taller than the average woman if you're over 5'5".

Face > height.

JFL. Women want men who tower over them in heels. Even girls who are 4'11-5' want 6'+ Chads. Face>height but it definitely matters.

Also I'm 5'8

I am 177cm. What is that in burger conversion?

Just under 5'10"
So 5'9.5"? @Machiavelli claimed it was 5'8 and that I'm below average according to burger standards. JFL at that liar.

So 5'9.5"? @Machiavelli claimed it was 5'8 and that I'm below average according to burger standards. JFL at that liar.
I just edited my reply. It's closer to 5'9.75" and yep he was fucking with you lol

I feel like a chihuahua trapped in a world of pit-bulls.

because you dumb fucker didnt realize i ADMITTED my mistake later in that thread. you deserve to be a legit 5'8 for being a cunt.

Everything below 6'1 is not good enough for females.

because you dumb fucker didnt realize i ADMITTED my mistake later in that thread. you deserve to be a legit 5'8 for being a cunt.
That plastic reptile looking retard in your avatar is a 6/10 JFL.

I just edited my reply. It's closer to 5'9.75" and yep he was fucking with you lol
Lol of course, should have known somebody who thinks a 6/10 is a 10/10 would be f-cking with me jfl.

Somewhere between 5'8 and 5'9, which do I vote?

6’5 and truecel as fuck!

5'2 and black, same height as my mom
Dad is fucking 6ft...

Would kill to be your height.

I take it you have a decent face then. If not, you’d rather be average height honestly.

That plastic reptile looking retard in your avatar is a 6/10 JFL.
didnt even respond and just commented on my avi

heres the full picture loser , look at barrett go
Jordan barrett 2

6'0 prolly the only good thing about me

6’2 high inhib.

6'4, hasn't helped me any.

“Your vote will be publicly visible.”
NOPE.

See my user title
Damn, you're scrawny. Why not gymcel? An advantage of being short is that you get easy gains. I know it's a cope but it's still fun. And there's nothing worse than a girl thinking she can kick your ass. That plummets your rating unless you have a pretty face.

Last edited: