Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How tall are you?

@Eskimocel what do u think about this

another height thread:feelswhere:

im 5'7"

no.
Its time to rebel against such threads where "tall"cels want to put manlets down.

Wonder how many threads of this have been made in history of forum

So many data mining threads

7'11"cel checking in

if you ever want a thread with 20+ replies just pull a "what's your height" off the shelf

I am a little taller than 6feet , I am the Manlet king

HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES

I’m 10 feet tall
Now give me pussy

5'7 without shoes, 5'8 with shoes...

172cm.

It's a pretty common height, though it will never be considered by a foid so that is why.
5’7 is below average even in rice countries bro I get heightmogged by middle schoolers

Taller than your mum ooooooooh.

are u srs rn?
ded srs bro 5’7 is supposed to b average height but they include oldfags and boomers in their sample so for people our age it’s more like 5’9 eeeeeeeeeee

ded srs bro 5’7 is supposed to b average height but they include oldfags and boomers in their sample so for people our age it’s more like 5’9 eeeeeeeeeee
u should fight other ppl irl so u can statusmax

5'4
5’7 is below average even in rice countries bro I get heightmogged by middle schoolers
Shit I can confirm this really well

Fuck that retarded system. Use metric

Why not just make a poll?

Im in the cutoff point for manletism 6'

>few inches above average is tall

:feelstastyman:
Yes are you stupid? Women want the best men. Not average or ugly. Which means they want 6' because its top 20% of men. If you think 6 foot is short or average then you are naive and retarded.
Care to show me how 6ft isnt tall or do you just qoute people and add a retarded picture because youre too dumb to actually prove someone wrong

I'm 4'11.
How many threads you need to start about it.
Heightism is such a cope.

i just measured im 5'11

Yes are you stupid? Women want the best men. Not average or ugly. Which means they want 6' because its top 20% of men. If you think 6 foot is short or average then you are naive and retarded.
Care to show me how 6ft isnt tall or do you just qoute people and add a retarded picture because youre too dumb to actually prove someone wrong :feelstastyman:

lmao the difference between someone who is 5'10 and 6'0 is not drastic. 6'0 is not noticeably above average. It's the 6/10 of height. Someone who has a 6/10 face is above average but you wouldn't consider them good looking.
Tall starts at 6'3+