Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How tall are you? (Anonymous)

How tall are you guys?

• 5.5/under

• 5.6 - 5.8

• 5.9- 5.11

• 6 - 6.2

• 6.3 - 6.5

• 6.5/ up (larping)

Results are only viewable after voting.
donald trump GIF

I am no coward, so I will state it publicly. I'm 6'0"

5 ft. 3 in. white boy (italian) I do have muscles though , but I still look weird. I look like a manlet version of peter griffin.

1.63, being 1.70 is not incel, it's normie apparently.

172 cm, so 5'8 if I understand the conversion rate correctly.

You forget that japanese proportions do not apply to the West, 170cm is average teenage girl height
Incel, it is an essential genetic condition, it applies to everyone who has the characteristics, the majority of those 1.70 are easily normie NT, you are not a manlet with 1.70, you are normie, even if you are an adult or teenager, that is not matters. Most truecels are no more than 1.70, this is a fact, not an opinion from a local perspective. There is also the fact that foids like the highest they can get, no matter the location, height counts.

You have a stereotypical view of Japan, the majority here are between 1.75 and 1.73, only the elderly can have an average of 1.69/1.68

All truecels on this forum are manlet with 1.60 to 1.67. I don't say this in the name of larps, I say this in the name of true truecels.

Last edited:
Height doesn't matter at all. You just need to improve and focus on yourself, women will inevitably come once they notice how far you've come!!

5'9 but I fraud and say 5'10, not an especially good height for someone under age 40 here in scandiland