Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How successful would you be in dating as a Man?

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1fwq00u/how_successful_would_you_be_in_dating_as_a_man/

I'll go first. My male counterpart would be:

• 39 and broke. Working as a Lab technician making less than 50k in Washington DC

• Has been living with a friend for a few years before moving into their own cheap place

• 5'7" and skinny fat (Keep height intact, but not weight. Just body type)

• Bad self esteem. He used to be the smart kid growing up before the other kids caught upto and surpassed him by the time he was in his mid 20s

• Very blunt and unfiltered. But progressive and feminist

• Currently in school for a career change.

• Has lots of friends but can't meet up frequently because everyone is busy with their own lives, including him

Now try and imagine your own male counterpart and see how he fares. By the way, how does my male counterpart fare in the dating realm?

:incel::incel::incel:

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1fwq00u/how_successful_would_you_be_in_dating_as_a_man/lqgp0wc/

:lul::blackpill:

My mother would be a skinny, 5'7, (she's 5'2) horse-faced alchoholic. She's been sober for like 6 years now but if she were a man she wouldn't be.

That thread doesn't have a single upvote, OP nor any comment. Looks like Redditors think it's a trash thread.

90% of Foids would be on this site if they were gender swapped

I hope all these femoids get fucking raped and die