Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How stupid inceltears is

Q

qwepmi

Banned
-
I saw that post where inceltears members were saying "its okay to have sex with a child rapist because you arent dating him!"

Okay I dont give a shit about having sex with child rapists or whatever but think about this;

They say they its okay to just have sex with a child rapist (pedo), which means child rapists DO have sex. Which means child rapists ARENT incels. Which means being a child rapist has NOTHING to do with being an incel yet they call us PEDOPHILE RAPISTS all the time

Expecting IT users to make a single logical statement is expecting too much

You can’t apply logic to IT.

Just pedomaxx ,bro

the fact inceltears is still allowed up and incels got banned, definitely made me start believing that social media and music media outlets in cyberspace should get their paychecks docked for playing favorites.

IT says personality is important.
IT has no problem that rapist have sex.

Rapist must an hell of personality.

Yeah he's a rapist but he's so confident, you can see that from his picture :feelskek:

B-But rapist show that they take the lead and take actions. Therefore they show their alpha trait which we foids like teehee

B-But rapist show that they take the lead and take actions. Therefore they show their alpha trait which we foids like teehee
TRP retards: OMFG this revelation! Even rapists are alpha! Women only care about your frame holding brah!