Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How stacys think

ayowai

ayowai

Greycel
I worked with a Stacy for a while in college. She was friendly and nice, but completely ignorant about avg guys. We were talking about height and she said "what's the average height for guys, 6'2"?" completely seriously. I told her it was 5'9" (my height incidentally) and she said "oh, well the guys I hang out with tend to be taller." It was true, too. She knew all the chads at the college despite not even going there and would flirt with them endlessly.

I worked with a Stacy for a while in college. She was friendly and nice, but completely ignorant about avg guys. We were talking about height and she said "what's the average height for guys, 6'2"?" completely seriously. I told her it was 5'9" (my height incidentally) and she said "oh, well the guys I hang out with tend to be taller." It was true, too. She knew all the chads at the college despite not even going there and would flirt with them endlessly.
That means shes taken the whole team

want to know something I fucking hate! acid attacks it would suck if it happened to someone.

Stupid vile hole stretched cunt ask her if she has std stupid whore

Thoughts on 2024 sports v0 vu3u5rnouvad1

It's just that average and below average guys are barely noticeable to her.

It's like color blindness but with non-chads.

Shes played tag team by leapfrogging all of them in one go

Put the suicidefuel tag

jfl I'd not even be talking to a stacy

They don't think. They process life in terms of durability. They preserve their bodies in order to drain men for as long as possible.

She fucked the whole college dry. Typical. She should be gassed.

stacy's skewed reality because she hangs around with only the top percentile of males, for her you are basically a subhuman unlike her friends who are tall and handsome
449012051 987301766728922 4239329434558421454 n