Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How specific would interracial relationships bans be?

Therapywasawaste

Therapywasawaste

"I should be living underground, I'm so subhuman."
I don't think this would happen, I don't want it to, but in the event that it did, how would it work?

Like in South Africa, I believe they just had White, Black, and mixed sections.

What counts as white? Most white people are much darker than me, would that still be race matched if I were to date one of them?

Does the one drop rule apply? If not, how mixed would they have to to be considered as something else?

It seems like people would still end up in relationships with others who look very different from themselves.

@InceldianWarrior how far/literal is this being taken? It's very difficult to find someone who's 100% a single race.

One-drop rule is & was only really applied to black-blood.

If it was followed extremely literally, then most of Europe would be considered(non-White) since Slavs & Meds have single-digit amounts of Asiatic & Levantine/Caucus blood in them respectively.

I'd say it should first be categorized along the main racial lines, and then categorized further.

Obviously, a half-spaniard half-german is still White/European, yet they are still mixed ofc.

An Anglo mixed with an Iraqi is still "Caucaosid" but is far more divergent & can't be called European really.

And a HAPA or Mulatto is about as sinful as you could get.

One-drop rule is & was only really applied to black-blood.

If it was followed extremely literally, then most of Europe would be considered(non-White) since Slavs & Meds have single-digit amounts of Asiatic & Levantine/Caucus blood in them respectively.

I'd say it should first be categorized along the main racial lines, and then categorized further.

Obviously, a half-spaniard half-german is still White/European, yet they are still mixed ofc.

An Anglo mixed with an Iraqi is still "Caucaosid" but is far more divergent & can't be called European really.

And a HAPA or Mulatto is about as sinful as you could get.
So you think different Europeans shouldn't breed either?

So you think different Europeans shouldn't breed either?
Ideally yes, especially not NW Euros with others since they have the highest IQ, are most tallest, etc. and the region has the most achievements in history, with SW Europe in second.

And this isn't me being cucked, it's just reality. A NW Euro mixing with a Med or Slav, or even Slavs & Meds mixing, is an injury to either group involved.

those with very little non-white genes would be considered mixed?
if you don't want to be hypocritical then they would have to be, but personally I don't think they should be if it's negligible

Ideally yes, especially not NW Euros with others since they have the highest IQ, are most tallest, etc. and the region has the most achievements in history, with SW Europe in second.

And this isn't me being cucked, it's just reality. A NW Euro mixing with a Med or Slav, or even Slavs & Meds mixing, is an injury to either group involved.
If someone was of British descent with trace Iberian ancestry, would the be able to mix with a mostly Iberian foid?

Why not?

It's clear miscegenation is bad. And there is a study, it's called Brazil.
It seems wrong to not give people a choice, even though women's choices are what made me alone.

If someone was of British descent with trace Iberian ancestry, would the be able to mix with a mostly Iberian foid?
meh, it's trace.

And Europeans are a mix of WHG, ANF/EEF, and Steppe/Yamnaya. Meds are more ANF/EEF, with NW Europe being more Steppe/Yamnaya.

if you don't want to be hypocritical then they would have to be, but personally I don't think they should be if it's negligible
Yeah I agree, it also depends on when it occurred & the specific type it is.

It seems wrong to not give people a choice, even though women's choices are what made me alone.
001 1

I don't think a racial hierarchy should be made where the top can mix with the lower but the lower can't mix with the top
Either no mixing or all mixing is allowed

All ''interracial'' bans would only placed upon races with lower social status and foids. Many men would love to ''try'' foreign beauties.

Also men would fuck everything they see, despite many screaming here that race mixing is ''DAAA JOOOOZ'' fault, say this to spaniards cause they couldn't keep their dicks in their pants during conquest of america

I don't think a racial hierarchy should be made where the top can mix with the lower but the lower can't mix with the top
Either no mixing or all mixing is allowed
So I would need a foid to be almost equally British? Would English and Irish be counted separately?

Also men would fuck everything they see, despite many screaming here that race mixing is ''DAAA JOOOOZ'' fault, say this to spaniards cause they couldn't keep their dicks in their pants during conquest of america
They didn't have women with them so I don't blame them.

So I would need a foid to be almost equally British? Would English and Irish be counted separately?
I would make much larger categories like caucasoid/negroid/mongoloid ect, and either you are 100% one of those or you're mixed (in which case all the other mixed are your options).

Imo you should be able to opt into the mixed category if such a system was made but it would only make sense if there's also a geographical segregation.

I would make much larger categories like caucasoid/negroid/mongoloid ect, and either you are 100% one of those or you're mixed (in which case all the other mixed are your options).

Imo you should be able to opt into the mixed category if such a system was made but it would only make sense if there's also a geographical segregation.
If they're only a small percentage of something else, it seems drastic to put them in the same category as Hispanics and Mulattos.

If they're only a small percentage of something else, it seems drastic to put them in the same category as Hispanics and Mulattos.
but then where do you draw the line ?
If there's a limit under which it's scientifically proven that the outsider genes will be entirely assimilated/erased within a few generations or have very little effect then that could be fine too.

but then where do you draw the line ?
If there's a limit under which it's scientifically proven that the outsider genes will be entirely assimilated/erased within a few generations or have very little effect then that could be fine too.
Find out what is optimal and draw the line there, I guess.

These comments prove how stupid the concept is. Interracial relationships are already rare and just propped up artificially in the media.