Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How some people can attack our Image without knowing Randy Stair (Weis Market Shooter) Andrew "Dice" Clay

BitchsIQsBeLow

BitchsIQsBeLow

I am Omega
Hello my name Is Andrew Clay Otten and pieces of shit like Andrew "Dice" Clay Silverstein and Randy Stair (Andrew Blaze) Andrew "Dice" Clay Silverstein Or Andrew "Dice" Clay is his stage name when he is doing fowl mouth comedianing using his Jew card to intentionally throw a revolt against the rest of society who may have a chance and he calls them Nazi's. It is Always say when you want to hold someone back to use your Jew card especially when you think you are the King Jew. BTW This POS is buddy Buddy with President Donald J. Trump and they won't listen to any thing I have to say which is always more smart than Dice. President Trump said he was going to help the forgotten but smites the real forgotten like me the Otten Like he is the King in his Ivory tower. Let us say when you have that much power it is easy to say someone is retarded or crazy.

~but that is an on going struggle but on lighter terms Randy Stair or (Andrew Blaze)
Now Andrew Blaze as Randy Stair likes to be called before his suicide rampage but he secretively wanted to be called Rachel a cartoon girl he always fantasized about being. BTW he was the Weis market shooter where he worked. He wanted to be a woman and just because he came up with a cartoon on you tube where he wanted to be a ghost girl goes on a rampage and kills 3 of his coworkers than turns the gun on himself. We both have the same wound on our pinky finger on left hand I got mine first. That just the similarities he got all the girls to flock to him but he didn't wan't them he wanted to be a girl it reminds me that ii got kicked in my privates by a girl in the first grade at recess. I told the recess teacher and they both laughed at me for the rest of recess. Then people like Trump want so many people to follow me to say aha but they never get me right because they are so gung-ho and I am packed so much in my life like a sardine they i never get any thing done and get called crazy.

Anyhow it seems that people in high spots don't want me to succeed and want to away my rights like i am crazy. It is a non-stop which hunt. It seems deming but like my whole life is a setup in The USA. A real shithole hell.

Last edited:
????

Something...smells...fishy. An unclean vagina, perhaps?

I use pretty colors when I'm LARPing as a female teeheehee

Hello my name Is Andrew Clay Otten and pieces of shit like Andrew "Dice" Clay Silverstein and Randy Stair (Andrew Blaze) Andrew "Dice" Clay Silverstein Or Andrew "Dice" Clay is his stage name when he is doing fowl mouth comedianing using his Jew card to intentionally throw a revolt against the rest of society who may have a chance and he calls them Nazi's. It is Always say when you want to hold someone back to use your Jew card especially when you think you are the King Jew. BTW This POS is buddy Buddy with President Donald J. Trump and they won't listen to any thing I have to say which is always more smart than Dice. President Trump said he was going to help the forgotten but smites the real forgotten like me the Otten Like he is the King in his Ivory tower. Let us say when you have that much power it is easy to say someone is retarded or crazy.

~but that is an on going struggle but on lighter terms Randy Stair or (Andrew Blaze)
Now Andrew Blaze as Randy Stair likes to be called before his suicide rampage but he secretively wanted to be called Rachel a cartoon girl he always fantasized about being. BTW he was the Weis market shooter where he worked. He wanted to be a woman and just because he came up with a cartoon on you tube where he wanted to be a ghost girl goes on a rampage and kills 3 of his coworkers than turns the gun on himself. We both have the same wound on our pinky finger on left hand I got mine first. That just the similarities he got all the girls to flock to him but he didn't wan't them he wanted to be a girl it reminds me that ii got kicked in my privates by a girl in the first grade at recess. I told the recess teacher and they both laughed at me for the rest of recess. Then people like Trump want so many people to follow me to say aha but they never get me right because they are so gung-ho and I am packed so much in my life like a sardine they i never get any thing done and get called crazy.

Anyhow it seems that people in high spots don't want me to succeed and want to away my rights like i am crazy. It is a non-stop which hunt. It seems deming but like my whole life is a setup in The USA. A real shithole hell.
BTW I am Straight

:feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:
What's going on, big guy?

Just something I have been thinking about
~read slowly see with your mind

JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN WRITE IN COLOURS DOESN'T MEAN YOU SHOULD

Ezgif 5 c819b31844

August can't come soon enough smh...

Bitch what the fuck is this thread?

JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN WRITE IN COLOURS DOESN'T MEAN YOU SHOULD
do you know how I edit this?

sorry guys I need to make more time with this post and make it perfect I think I really am trying to say something here though
I am going to delete this when I find out how

Sorry I shared this it has to do with MK Ultra they like to separate people and abuse them take them out of their dementia and like dismemberment and program them I may be dead for all I know.

Last edited: