Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How smart do you think you are?

• Thread starter Deleted member 677
  • Start date

How smart do you think you are?

• Smart

Votes: 20 21.5%
  • Above average

Votes: 20 21.5%
  • Average

Votes: 21 22.6%
  • Below average

Votes: 15 16.1%
  • Dumb

Votes: 17 18.3%

• Total voters
Probably average tbh.

Maybe ever so slightly above average

I am subhuman. I am trash.

It doesn't matter how smart I am.

im above average for sure,most of us here are.Dumbshits get dates smart+ugly=depression

Hopefully at least average

Below average

Smart enough to never delude myself, and always looking at things as they are. Around average, maybe slightly above, but i doubt it. Plenty of people have told me that i'm smart, ngl, probably to make me feel better about my looks.

I'm tested and certified above average. Not that it's helped me out in the least. Being good-looking and well-connected gets you much farther in life than being ugly and above average IQ. The only point where IQ can even hope to make up for it is at genius level.

Being good-looking and well-connected gets you much farther in life than being ugly and above average IQ. The only point where IQ can even hope to make up for it is at genius level.
You are truly above average, if you realise this. Muh above average IQ is utterly useless when you rot in your basement and can't put it into a good use.

You are truly above average, if you realise this. Muh above average IQ is utterly useless when you rot in your basement and can't put it into a good use.
Exactly. Average and below IQ people think intelligence is a superpower that lets people who have it "hack the system", so to say. The truth is we're just as susceptible to human bias and the vicissitudes of chance as anyone else.

If streeet smart then I'm retard

What do you define as smart?

I've kept a 4.0GPA for the past 3 years (it was 3.3 in high school) effortlessly, but there's guys in my class who'd make me look like an autist (ded srs).

I achieved in the 94th percentile of my grade nationwide, in year 12. Also several IQ tests have shown that I have an IQ of around 132. Furthermore, i understand many aspects of the world which most people (normies) lack awareness of.

I'd say im smart, but nowhere near genius level

Last edited:
i think im pretty smart

I'd say I'm pretty damn smart but it doesn't help me in the slightest.

A certified genius since 1984. And it's been worth so much to me to have been labeled thusly. </s>

Smart enough to know how much I don't know, but also smart enough to see how much corporate executives, media bobbleheads, and politicians are just privileged morons.

depends I'm smart in some areas, average in others and really dumb in some

Dumb as rocks.

I am smart but it doesn't matter. Maybe if I were dumber, I could be less suicidal.

Stupid as fuck

I know stuff which many would not be interested in

Don't know, don't care. I just assume I'm average as that's what most people are. Not that I give a shit

I have bad memory and low critical thinking skills

on paper i score really well
in person im a few steps above a monkey and even that is debatable because monkeys can find a spot to fit within their society and are social and get to fuck.

i rot all day in my bed

I'm way above average. I have never met someone smarter than me tbh

I got tested as average.

I didn’t skip any grades nor was I held back. Any honors I achieved were passed out like candy and I always scored average so average.

Not smart in the conventional sense that's for sure

Considering how far I got educationally as an objective measure I think I'm fair in saying I'm at least above average. Not genius tier, but definitely above the average.
High IQ.
(Literally)
I'm way above average. I have never met someone smarter than me tbh
Knajjd is smarter than you tbh.

probably average. but sometimes retarded.

im smartest man alive

Below average for sure, my brain is fucked, i can't remember shit, i have no sense of direction, and i keep fucking everything up.

potato brain who was told I was smart all the time growing up jfl

Overage for incels and genious for liberals.

I'm above average as I was able to STEMcel but girls don't care about IQ.

I’m a motherfucking genius

I would like to think of myself as at least average.
Also several IQ tests have shown that I have an IQ of around 132.
were these actual IQ tests?

Above average, I think, at least enough to study engineering in a public university (which is kind of hard for most people here in Brazil). People usually say I'm pretty smart, but I met some very smarter people in my lifetime, so I think I'm just above average.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back