Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope How smart are we, Ricecels and Currycels GTFIH

• Thread starter lightskin2thousand0
  • Start date
lightskin2thousand0

lightskin2thousand0

its completely Over --- sub 5 male --- TFL
★★★
11BFB915 89ED 43D3 A288 DE37AE29B409

my results, maybe IQ is a symptom/cause of inceldom especially in minority communities

i got a high iq so it's a shitty test

a downie could get a decent score on online iq tests lel most of the time they only measure one facade of intelligence

The entire premise of this "IQ" is a scam.

Human intelligence has many different facets and it's an extremely complicated thing to understand.

It's not possible to measure with some freaking IQ test.

Screen Shot 2019 10 08 at 94310 PM

I personally know a lot of guys who are way fucking smarter than I am and I'm sure they will get lower IQ score than me (on this site or any other site).

Btw, this entire discipline of "human psychology" is a 300% pure pseudo-science bs. Never fall for that shit.

i remember i did a facebook iq test when i was young and i was happy cos i got like 160 then i realized the results were completely random and it didn't matter what you choose lmao. This one seems more legit but it always ask u like the same kind of pattern

Try to solve Irodov's physics book, then tell me.

Try to solve Irodov's physics book, then tell me.
High IQ shit is useless. Without money u can never make big break throuigh in research. Nowadays even teams of scientist can barely make breakthroughs. Merging with AI is only solution

High IQ shit is useless. Without money u can never make big break throuigh in research. Nowadays even teams of scientist can barely make breakthroughs. Merging with AI is only solution

True, money is very important in research. But there's also a lot of rug pulling, jealousy and backstabbing in science. People tend to put their own egos before the common good. Everything is very political.

True, money is very important in research. But there's also a lot of rug pulling, jealousy and backstabbing in science. People tend to put their own egos before the common good. Everything is very political.
Alot of research isnt profitable short term either and never gets investment. Sadly western cuckold governments thinks stemcell resaerch to free subhumans of their suffering is immoral. West will be mogged by gigachad Chinks in future as China has no morals will do the immoral research and win every olympic sport in 20 years

anyway iq is irrelevant on an incel whores dont give a shit about ur intelligence

im intelectual inferior

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back