Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How significantly have women's standards grown since 2014?

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
People think the new era setting year was 2015, so what do you think?

People think the new era setting year was 2015, so what do you think?

instagram and tinder usage increased. most women under 30 meet through online dating.

ranking algos got better at showing chads

so most likely all women want chad only

I think 2012 was the beginning personally but things did advance rapidly from the mid 2010s onwards. So while I think women still had insane standards in 2014 it was probably more like 98/1 instead of the 99/1 of today. I can remember office sluts (20-30 yos) openly talking about meeting with guys off/using tinder in 2014 though so was pretty degenerate then. One thing is for use, 2014 is insanely closer 2020 than it was to 2008.

Probably just a little bit. They've been high.

It used to be 8/10 guys with 6/10 girls, now you see legit Chads with fatties.

I think 2012 was the beginning personally but things did advance rapidly from the mid 2010s onwards. So while I think women still had insane standards in 2014 it was probably more like 98/1 instead of the 99/1 of today. I can remember office sluts (20-30 yos) openly talking about meeting with guys off/using tinder in 2014 though so was pretty degenerate then. One thing is for use, 2014 is insanely closer 2020 than it was to 2008.

also filters + photoshop let chads fraud online and look chaddier

so i think that increased standards

also filters + photoshop let chads fraud online and look chaddier

so i think that increased standards
Makeup has also become much more advanced, especially compared to the early 2000's.

the hook curve up to chad begins to be less steep the more you get with girls that are low, but no lower than 2/10.

It has gotten a lot worse since 2012. Many of you youngcels will never understand.

It has gotten a lot worse since 2012. Many of you youngcels will never understand.
Women have had their sociopathic, superficial primal sizing up ultimatums of human value shown for what they are.
You can see a person for who they really are in a free-environment.
So now that women congregate to one set of behavior for the majority, then you can classify the nature of females now that they are free. When no pressure is upon them they are now self propelled.

It's been going up since about 2008 or whenever Facebook became big and the women started to gain power. Also, when the financial collapse happened and the ability to earn a good wage became more difficult to attain. This left many men living at home or without cars and not acceptable dating material for landwhale becky.

I would honestly pin the advent of women being pickier than an 1800s plantation worker on the invention of the internet itself. Online dating has been a thing since the internet was in its infancy. Back then, it was a bunch of complete losers, male and female, finding each other and dating/meeting/messaging, but it didn't take long before washed up becky's were willing to travel 700 miles to be with the only man that "met their standards." Ever since then, more and more women have gotten access to the web and with that acess to every Chad's cock in the world.

Once phones with acess to the internet were invented, it was over and there is no coming back unless something big happens

I would honestly pin the advent of women being pickier than an 1800s plantation worker on the invention of the internet itself. Online dating has been a thing since the internet was in its infancy. Back then, it was a bunch of complete losers, male and female, finding each other and dating/meeting/messaging, but it didn't take long before washed up becky's were willing to travel 700 miles to be with the only man that "met their standards." Ever since then, more and more women have gotten access to the web and with that acess to every Chad's cock in the world.

Once phones with acess to the internet were invented, it was over and there is no coming back unless something big happens
So there’s no hope? When will men take away women’s rights?

View tinder rates in 2014 and then compare them to today

High IQ. Normies could still get laid in 2012. It's a different world now.

One thing is for use, 2014 is insanely closer 2020 than it was to 2008.

I couldn't disagree more. Sub-8 Law wasn't even a thing in 2014. Now we're almost at Sub-9 Law.

It's getting tougher and tougher for incels

It's been going up since about 2008 or whenever Facebook became big and the women started to gain power. Also, when the financial collapse happened and the ability to earn a good wage became more difficult to attain. This left many men living at home or without cars and not acceptable dating material for landwhale becky.
This the shit started with the rise of social media. Suddenly foids could compare men via easily useable databases (this is important cause foids suck in computer matters). Not only this the importance of looks increased dramatically as well. Every foid now wanted a bf she can show off with. Everything got catalyst by the invention of smartphone, because then foids didn’t even have to touch a computer no more. Today the average foid spents half of her life on the internet. It would be a blessing if government would start to restrict the use of social media. Maybe even this forum would empty as a result.

A hella lot imo. Since the 2010s hypergamy has been rising along with social media and online dating bullshit.