Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How should I restart my life?

julian-doe

julian-doe

Greycel
I've been dealing with long-term romance issues since I was cognitively aware of the love problem and the older I get the more hostile or disappointed, my closest friends seem to always try to bring the issue up and harass me on it, and my mom loves to bring it up anytime she feels like starting an argument and my stepdad when he wants to humiliate me for comedic effect. I think my father has ambivalence or good intentions when he does it so I'm more forgiving, but my parents are no match for the only close group of friends I've had since high school. I was informed they don't bring me along to social events just because I don't have a vaginally endowed person to call my own.

This account only existed because my parents were investigating my social problems, but I was able to distract them by getting fired and blaming the stress they put upon me on my termination. This was profoundly successful I was able to get a new job that paid $2 more and my parents stop harassing me to the point that I could enjoy myself for The Weeknd's. Now my problem is my friends who are cognitively aware of inceldom and the opposite of sympathetic, it's mainly one friend who brings it up a lot and he definitely goes out of his way not to bring me to certain social events where I could, in theory, make new friends because of it. I know too much about the black pill to convince myself that there's a chance of getting out of inceldom but people that I can talk to outside of a workplace environment for social interaction are extremely crucial for me to hit life achievements in their life. What can I even do should I move and start a new life and forget about all my prior social reputations where I currently live, should I bring it up to him and tell him to stop, should I try to make a completely new group of friends?

go to a hooker asap, dont lose your normie friends they are your lifeline. In general do drugs, drink alcohol, smoke cigarettes, fuck hookers, all of these things improve your odds to get laid while you still have a social circle

I was informed they don't bring me along to social events just because I don't have a vaginally endowed person to call my own.

Now my problem is my friends who are cognitively aware of inceldom and the opposite of sympathetic...
They don't sound like friends. Hope I'm wrong. Our lives could be very different, but the biggest waste of my time was trying at all to fit in. I'm not like most people in any of my communities and they'd never be able to accept me. When you're different enough, it can be exhausting and expensive trying to conform. Loneliness, at least for me, turns out to be better than being the group's reject.

Hope you figure something out that works for you.

Learn how to live out of a trashcan.

Sell aluminum cans.

Sell blood.

Sell hair and teeth.

Then go swimming.

There's no restart option for your face.