Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How should I ever recover when everyone either stares at me, talks about me or jokes, or grins?

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am panda-bear| 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
When they’re alone they either stare, look at me in disgust or grin.

When there’s 2 or more people it’s either muttering, whispering or joking. Or just all staring.

What did I ever do to them? Literally every gender and age does one or more of the mentioned things. I do look extremely strange/ugly but why can’t these cunts just not react?

Disclaimer for any watchers: I won’t do anything illegal

get a gun
Nah, their stereotype of incels will just be confirmed (I’m harmless, I’m just venting on here) plus I don’t ever wanna go to jail no matter what. Also I don’t want to go to hell (after dying)

When there’s 2 or more people it’s either muttering, whispering or joking. Or just all staring.

What did I ever do to them? Literally every gender and age does one or more of the mentioned things. I do look extremely strange/ugly but why can’t these cunts just not react?

Stay at home as much as possible, when you go outside, hide your face with a mask and hood.

Stay at home as much as possible, when you go outside, hide your face with a mask and hood.
Yes but you understand this makes me depressed and angry?

My mother makes me go outside, walk our dog most of all. She doesn’t want me to rot at home all day, that’s the word she uses

I have heard people doing "embarrassing" things all my life.

Falling off a short staircase, farting in public, fighting their boyfriend on a fucking bus outloud, stinking of piss (homeless), so on.

And I never stared at them. Or even looked at them for more then half a second. Why would I? That's what I don't get from them.
If you are that fucking ugly to them, what is the actual pointing of grinning and staring. They don't know you, they will probably never see you again.

I will never understand this.

People here talk about low-inhib niggas that jerk off to foids in public in stuff, but I can't think of anything more fucking embarrassing then staring a person, because you find them ugly.

Dude, I had LANDWHALES pass by me before. They really fucking rare in my country.

And yet I kept doing what I was doing. I don't understand doing otherwise.

Ignore them.

I am sorry but you'll never recover. This is a fact of life you have to cope with. I rarely go out because of this.

Humanity just isn't for me.

Nah, their stereotype of incels will just be confirmed (I’m harmless, I’m just venting on here) plus I don’t ever wanna go to jail no matter what. Also I don’t want to go to hell (after dying)
there is no hell, no karma, it's just ancient ways of controlling the population to prevent chaos and make society more predictable. Horrible people can fuck people over and still have a great life, while people who treat others good, being honest, kind, they get nowhere and treated like trash, used as a tools by psychos. This world sucks.

I have heard people doing "embarrassing" things all my life.

Falling off a short staircase, farting in public, fighting their boyfriend on a fucking bus outloud, stinking of piss (homeless), so on.

And I never stared at them. Or even looked at them for more then half a second. Why would I? That's what I don't get from them.
If you are that fucking ugly to them, what is the actual pointing of grinning and staring. They don't know you, they will probably never see you again.

I will never understand this.

People here talk about low-inhib niggas that jerk off to foids in public in stuff, but I can't think of anything more fucking embarrassing then staring a person, because you find them ugly.

Dude, I had LANDWHALES pass by me before. They really fucking rare in my country.

And yet I kept doing what I was doing. I don't understand doing otherwise.
Thanks bro. You’re a good guy. Appreciate what you’ve said here! I don’t get it either. Fine you can think someone looks special but why stare, laugh, joke, say smth ? And literally most people do it. I’ve even had men (on around 5 occasions) take obvious pics of me and joke about it, as if I’m some gullible retard. I should have taken different measures…

My mother makes me go outside, walk our dog most of all. She doesn’t want me to rot at home all day, that’s the word she uses
ofc your mom doesn't know how it is to be a giga truecel and I know how it is because my retard dad used to force me to do some things similar to how your mom does
it is over brocel

there is no hell, no karma, it's just ancient ways of controlling the population to prevent chaos and make society more predictable. Horrible people can fuck people over and still have a great life, while people who treat others good, being honest, kind, they get nowhere and treated like trash, used as a tools by psychos. This world sucks.
That’s all true and what makes the world so cucked

Clap back at them if they're making fun of you, it's the only thing that works.

Clap back at them if they're making fun of you, it's the only thing that works.
Clap? Like literally clap?

It’s very disrespectful what they’re doing and the implications it has (forever alone) are also bad

ofc your mom doesn't know how it is to be a giga truecel and I know how it is because my retard dad used to force me to do some things similar to how your mom does
it is over brocel
Yes indeed it is, I always knew.

Clap? Like literally clap?

It’s very disrespectful what they’re doing and the implications it has (forever alone) are also bad
Not literally clap :feelskek:. Insult them back.

Thanks bro. You’re a good guy. Appreciate what you’ve said here! I don’t get it either. Fine you can think someone looks special but why stare, laugh, joke, say smth ? And literally most people do it. I’ve even had men (on around 5 occasions) take obvious pics of me and joke about it, as if I’m some gullible retard. I should have taken different measures…
As long as your consciousness is clean, and I know this sounds like cope, you are doing better then them.

I know that I can wake up everyday well knowing I never took a fucking picture of a random person, to make fun of the way they look to their friends or something...

People have done that to me. Posted a picture they took of me on a whatsapp group to make fun of me (It was in a job environment), say how ugly I am and all that jazz.

And again, I'm mentally at peace with the fact I literally never done that to a person.

Also, there are no "different measures" that would be good for you besides ignoring them. No one would be on your side.
Bullies LOVE attention and knowing that what they are doing to you, is getting to you.

Best you can do, is move on.

Or just all staring.
That's nothing
I have been called ugly in my face and other insults, in front of several people and on some of those occasions I couldn't just walk away.
The best thing you can do is ignore them completely, you must understand that your life has no change with or without them.
and to cope w/ loneliness I remember how uncomfortable it is to be surrounded by normies

That's nothing
I have been called ugly in my face and other insults, in front of several people and on some of those occasions I couldn't just walk away.
The best thing you can do is ignore them completely, you must understand that your life has no change with or without them.
and to cope w/ loneliness I remember how uncomfortable it is to be surrounded by normies
As long as your consciousness is clean, and I know this sounds like cope, you are doing better then them.

I know that I can wake up everyday well knowing I never took a fucking picture of a random person, to make fun of the way they look to their friends or something...

People have done that to me. Posted a picture they took of me on a whatsapp group to make fun of me (It was in a job environment), say how ugly I am and all that jazz.

And again, I'm mentally at peace with the fact I literally never done that to a person.

Also, there are no "different measures" that would be good for you besides ignoring them. No one would be on your side.
Bullies LOVE attention and knowing that what they are doing to you, is getting to you.

Best you can do, is move on.
That all sucks - but nobody ever called me ugly or similar directly to my face, except in Middle School. But now it's always strangers, but never "directly" to me

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back