Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How should I Africamaxx as a truricecel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26660
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26660

Banned
-
Tips on how to do it? I am also youngcel btw so advice for oldcels wont work

Ever heard of just join an African tribe theory?

Are you black? Are you attracted to negresses?

Just tell them you are president of China son

Bro I am rice it literally says so in the goddamn title of this thread :feelskek:
oh shiiiiet, sorry, i'm retarded :feelskek:

are you attracted to black chicks though?

I'm half rice, maybe I should africamaxx too since I do find black women attractive unlike a lot of men here

I'd even get rejected by tribes women living in a mud house

what awaits you when you land in Africa

Some people on this forum will tell you sex with a black foid is akin to beastiality. That is bullshit. They just have a stereotype as being ugly and very loud. Actual African foids living in Africa, and not those ghetto hood rats you find everywhere else, aren't too bad. Some are even traditional, that is to say, not feminist in the modern sense of the word, which is nice. As a rice you would be seen as exotic if you did go to Africa. So you have that going for you. I have heard stories about chinese men working overseas in Afraica mogging the natives. As a youngcel though I think the best you could do is try to find black foids in your home country, because it sounds like travel is out of the question in your situation. Thugmaxxing might work, but they may only work with the trashier crowd. If you ever travel: One of the big issues you will run into, especially in rural Africa, is that they absolutely hate foreigners. It is not unheard of for UN workers working in Africa to get lynched by the natives. So stick to cities if you ever go. Also Africa has a huge STD problem, so be aware of that. Also malaria.