Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How satisfied are you with your life?

How happy are you?

• Total voters
TallCelFag

TallCelFag

30, autistic, 3/10 face, 2 months sober
★★★★★
How happy are you compared to all humans currently alive in the world? Take your average happiness of 2023 into consideration and make an estimation.

Happiness in this context refers to how satisfied you are with your life.

If I could magically connect my own nervous system with that of the rest of the world I would be tempted to set myself on fire so I could hear them all scream in agony like most of them deserve.

Otherwise ok-ish, slightly on the bad sight.

Just waiting for everything to fall apart which should happen soon

If I could magically connect my own nervous system with that of the rest of the world I would be tempted to set myself on fire so I could hear them all scream in agony like most of them deserve.
If only...

0. Just another delusion, that soyciety tries to sell us.

How happy are you compared to all humans currently alive in the world? Take your average happiness of 2023 into consideration and make an estimation.

I hate my life.

Just waiting for everything to fall apart which should happen soon
Brutal vote, are you suffering from some chronic illness or disease? Since you believe 90% are happier than you in the world

Very dissatisfied with life. Have some good things going on (a few remaining friends, caring parents) but also some bad (suspended from uni for looking up ER in class, schizo).

What hurts me the most is that about a year ago, when I just started uni, I was treated like a chad (at least from a social perspective) because I faked being very outgoing and hosted parties and other stuff like that. But eventually I got depressed after getting rejected by my oneitis, and then the whole facade crumbled and I went back to being an incel.

Will probably rope at some point because of how painful it is to not live that life anymore.

But compared to most people, I'm still probably quite happy. Living in the third world sucks and I'm lucky to have many material comforts.

Brutal vote, are you suffering from some chronic illness or disease? Since you believe 90% are happier than you in the world
Ye going blind

Never thought of this. I would too ngl

I'm pretty happy rn, life is finally moving nice, slow but nice
Hopefully can work more

Have you seen people now? Everyone has a stick up their ass over anything anyone says. They're never happy. I at least have copes

I’m extremely lonely with no life but I guess I should be happy that I live in the first world and not some shit hole country that makes my life worse

What is that?

What is that?

Life satisfaction is a measure of a person's overall well-being, assessed in terms of mood, relationship satisfaction, achieved goals, self-concepts, and self-perceived ability to cope with life. Life satisfaction involves a favorable attitude towards one's life—rather than an assessment of current feelings. Life satisfaction has been measured in relation to economic standing, degree of education, experiences, residence, and other factors.

Life satisfaction is a key part of subjective well-being. Many factors influence subjective well-being and life satisfaction. Socio-demographic factors include gender, age, marital status, income, and education. Psychosocial factors include health and illness, functional ability, activity level, and social relationships.

Life satisfaction is a measure of a person's overall well-being, assessed in terms of mood, relationship satisfaction, achieved goals, self-concepts, and self-perceived ability to cope with life. Life satisfaction involves a favorable attitude towards one's life—rather than an assessment of current feelings. Life satisfaction has been measured in relation to economic standing, degree of education, experiences, residence, and other factors.

Life satisfaction is a key part of subjective well-being. Many factors influence subjective well-being and life satisfaction. Socio-demographic factors include gender, age, marital status, income, and education. Psychosocial factors include health and illness, functional ability, activity level, and social relationships. People tend to gain life satisfaction as they get older.
Copy/pastes me

I only feel somewhat satisfied when unbothered by normies. Other than that, my life is crap

I’m extremely lonely with no life but I guess I should be happy that I live in the first world and not some shit hole country that makes my life worse
There are things more important than safety and comfort. Humans lived for most of their history lacking both of those. We are to some degree anti-fragile and rise to the challenges life presents us, just not to total social & romantic isolation combined with being hopelessly low status, having no ingroup/tribe and being demonized everywhere you go while having other people's happier lifes flashed in front of your eyes constantly triggering your envy and bitterness.

Many second and even third world citizens have overall preferable lifes compared to ours, even though there are obviously also many people in those countries who have it much worse than us.

Happier than 0% of people unless I am drunk or high

Even starving, African children mog me. They are NT, have loving parents and most will grow taller than me

I wish I was a pirate in the 1600s

Literal meaning I know, but how can I be happy during this miserable existence?
The thread is not about whether you are happy, but how your level of life satisfaction compares to other people in the world. I used the word “happy” because I couldn’t think of a better phrase at the time.

Even starving, African children mog me. They are NT, have loving parents and most will grow taller than me
And they tend to live in big families and stay outside more. They are far less isolated than us and have active lives. Plus being NT is a massive advantage. I would estimate at least 80% of the world population is NT.

where is the unhappy option
Last two options. They mean: 80% or 90% of people worldwide are happier than you.

Probably not as happy as the people I went to school with

It all depends on what you mean by happiness. I struggle to survive every day. But at least I can come home and play with myself. And have my copes to keep me from losing it.
So I would say I appreciate life for the most part. I could smile and be happy at times it's just most of the world around me is rather annoying and insane. I don't think I was meant to fit in anywhere. Which, in my opinion, is a good thing, I don't like dealing with other people anyway. Everyone around me is so demanding.

If you live my life with my experiences and know what I know, you would have roped years ago out of sheer despair.