Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How safe is this site

• Thread starter Deleted member 18515
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 18515

-
There have been alot of hate against incels in the media recentely because of the shooters, the blame have been put on 8chan, but What Will happen when people start blaming this site for another shooting. So i am asking the question How safe is it, and What is the chances of this site getting shut down.

Mods dont allow illegal topics so we should be safe.

Its up to you how safe YOU want to be.

As safe as any other website. As long as you don't make any direct violent threats, you likely have nothing to worry about.

Incels.co isn't hosted in the United States, but they have given up IP info before to the feds.

Nowhere on the internet is safe, least of all a place like this. You must take steps to protect yourself. You and only you are responsible for guarding your privacy on the internet. A site like this you should only visit using the tor browser AND a VPN and you should make sure nothing on it is attached to your real identity (your email should be a burner, your password should be entirely random, etc.).

Nowhere on the internet is safe, least of all a place like this.
I think its more likely that a website like Reddit give up your personal information than this website.

I think its more likely that a website like Reddit give up your personal information than this website.
I agree that reddit is more likely to be actively malicious to its users/collaborate with world governments and powerful social organizations. But even visiting this site is dangerous - even having this show up in your ISP logs can hurt you. Plus the admins of this site could fuck up accidentally and leak data, or get taken over, or any other number of attacks. There is no safety on the internet, regardless of the intentions of the mods of a site.

I agree that reddit is more likely to be actively malicious to its users/collaborate with world governments and powerful social organizations. But even visiting this site is dangerous - even having this show up in your ISP logs can hurt you. Plus the admins of this site could fuck up accidentally and leak data, or get taken over, or any other number of attacks. There is no safety on the internet, regardless of the intentions of the mods of a site.
Are There some vpns that You would recommend

Are There some vpns that You would recommend
I use ProtonVPN because it's well reviewed. So is private internet access and a few others. In the end you're trusting them to be good actors, or at least no worse than your ISP, but that's why (among other reasons) I also use tor on top of it.

I use ProtonVPN because it's well reviewed. So is private internet access and a few others. In the end you're trusting them to be good actors, or at least no worse than your ISP, but that's why (among other reasons) I also use tor on top of it.
Thanks for the advice :feelsokman:

Safer than Facebook which mines your data.

Why should I post with a VPN?
They could nothing to do me.

Do not use the free ones, thats all i can say. Paid ones are not that safe also :ping:
NordVPN is pretty good. CyberGhost is decent. I believe Nord removes all server logs every 24 hours or something and they are located far outside the US. Either way no proxy or even TOR node is 100 percent safe. Most of them if served with a government subpoena will quickly bend. Hence why its best to watch what you say in the first place.

Free proxies are stealing all your login info and are generally dangerous/unsecured, wouldn't recommend.

NordVPN is pretty good. CyberGhost is decent. I believe Nord removes all server logs every 24 hours or something and they are located far outside the US. Either way no proxy or even TOR node is 100 percent safe. Most of them if served with a government subpoena will quickly bend. Hence why its best to watch what you say in the first place.

Free proxies are stealing all your login info and are generally dangerous/unsecured, wouldn't recommend.
Yes, i tried the free trial of nord and it seemed cool.

I really don’t care I open this site public WiFi on my phone all the time. Don’t care if they track me or smth

As safe as any other website. As long as you don't make any direct violent threats, you likely have nothing to worry about.

Incels.co isn't hosted in the United States, but they have given up IP info before to the feds.
They have?

For real what have you to loose? Your nonexistent friends your nonexistent fame your nonexistent girlfriend? Your incel life? What could be worse than being incel? Even if they arrest you (for what exactly?) your life cant get more shit then rotting all day.

Honeslty I've said this before and I'll say it again, you have isis and actual terrorists out there receiving welfare in first world countries and the governments don't do shit about it, imagine what they'll think of a bunch of basement dwellers. And even if they feds decide to do something, I couldn't care less tbh.

the power of the blackpill protects us!

they don't want people waking up in mass!

Besides;

Jfl @safety!

(the only safe space is in between your ears)