Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How safe are "semi-private" wifi networks?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
By semi-private I mean that you can connect if you want, but to browse you have to login with a username and a password. I ask because I usually use this site on college network and it works like this. I am fucked? :feelsmega:

No network is truly safe tbh

use tor to avoid (((government agents))) from placing you on a watchlist

If the user name and password can be traced back to you, there is no anonymity.

Tor will hide your web surfing habits, but the network admin will see that you are using Tor.

Use Ethernet, it's the safest.

Since you are in imternet forget about privacy
I for example know for sure that im watched. But i dont give a fuck.

By semi-private I mean that you can connect if you want, but to browse you have to login with a username and a password. I ask because I usually use this site on college network and it works like this. I am fucked? :feelsmega:

You need some sort of VPN otherwise they will be able to see that you post here JFL

I use TOR and literally post here from my dorm

No internet source is truly safe. Anything can be tapped into.

You're fucked.Get ready for your smv to skyrocket in prison.

Even tor is not that safe.

tor alongside a vpn will make it harder but you are correct, so no one should do anything illegal online, if you want drugs or guns or child slaves you will have to get them in person

There's no hiding.